Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Error para conectarse a plan familiar

Estimados, mi hermana no ha podido incluirse dentro del plan familiar, ya que al inscribir la dirección le aparece que no pueden comprobar que ella viva en ese lugar.

• Estimados, mi hermana no ha podido incluirse dentro del plan familiar, ya que al inscribir la dirección le aparece que no pueden comprobar que ella viva en ese lugar.
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium erro

Tenho a conta family do spotify, semana passada minha conta prou de funcionar do nada. Minha irma cancelou meu convite e me enviou novamente para eu tentar fazer funcionar de novo. Porém não consigo me conectar pois aprece que nosso endereço é difere...

• Tenho a conta family do spotify, semana passada minha conta prou de funcionar do nada. Minha irma cancelou meu convite e me enviou novamente para eu tentar fazer funcionar de novo. Porém não c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify family premium activation not possible, 2 subscriptions in 12 months

Je kunt geen lid worden van dit Premium for Family-account.Je bent in de afgelopen 12 maanden al lid geworden van 2 abonnementen.Translation:You cannot become a member of this Premium for Family-account. You have already became a member of 2 membersh...

• Casual Listener
  • Je kunt geen lid worden van dit Premium for Family-account. Je bent in de afgelopen 12 maanden al lid geworden van 2 abonnementen. Translation: You cannot become a member of this Premium for Family...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Address for Family Premium

I live in Tanzania but want to do my billing information from Holland, do the rest of my family members put their adres as holland or as tanzania? (Tanzania is where we are currently)

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Tanzania but want to do my billing information from Holland, do the rest of my family members put their adres as holland or as tanzania? (Tanzania is where we are currently)
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong acct on Family Premium

I was invited to a family premium account and I thought I added my original account, the one I created through facebook years ago. So I signed in with facebook, but apparently this duplicatedf my account and now a new, empty account has the family pr...

• I was invited to a family premium account and I thought I added my original account, the one I created through facebook years ago. So I signed in with facebook, but apparently this duplicatedf my a...
  • gemstormer
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

personal premium to family

Can some one help me. I would like to know that today I pay for my own account for the personal premium. And my sister told me she also want to join spotify!Can I upgrade the personal premium to family right away?Can my sister use it right away? Will...

• ...ersonal premium to family right away? Can my sister use it right away?  Will spotify charge me more money this month?  I pay NTD149 for 5/2~6/1, and now I want to upgrade to family which is N...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Member excluded

A member of my family was excluded of my Spotify premium for family because they said the address is not the same. I don't know why. And I can't put him again

• Casual Listener
  • A member of my family was excluded of my Spotify premium for family because they said the address is not the same. I don't know why. And I can't put him again
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add my husband to family subscription

We are new to spotify, my husband and I both tried spotify free with different accounts and decided to get spotify premium family yesterday. when i send him a link to join the family subscription the message says "you are already a member of this or ...

• Casual Listener
  • We are new to spotify, my husband and I both tried spotify free with different accounts and decided to get spotify premium family yesterday. when i send him a link to join the family subscription t...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Familien Abo funktioniert nicht

Nach der Bestellung eines Familien Abos erschien bei mir nicht das Premium Update.Auch nach mehrmaligem Einloggen konnte dies nicht verbessert werden.

• Nach der Bestellung eines Familien Abos erschien bei mir nicht das Premium Update. Auch nach mehrmaligem Einloggen konnte dies nicht verbessert werden.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change from family account to student account/discount premium

HI there, I'm on a family account with my sister, and recently in Ireland the student account dropped. And well I'd prefer to pay 5 euro a month instead of 15 a month. Is there a way to directly swap? I can't find it anywhere.

• HI there,  I'm on a family account with my sister, and recently in Ireland the student account dropped. And well I'd prefer to pay 5 euro a month instead of 15 a month. Is there a way to d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ending premium payment

Hi, This morning I saw a withdrawal from Spotify on my bank account. I didn't want to pay next month, so I cancelled my premium subscription. Now I can't even use Spotify Premium this month, although I've paid for the full month. Does anyone know if ...

• Hi,   This morning I saw a withdrawal from Spotify on my bank account. I didn't want to pay next month, so I cancelled my premium subscription. Now I can't even use Spotify Premium this month,...
  • palaganas07
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family plan

Hey i have the family plan and i'm traying add my brother but when i send the invitation and he put the adress show us a messenge that we don't live at the same place and when i go check my adress in my profile don't show anywhere can somebody please...

• Hey   i have the family plan and i'm traying add my brother but when i send the invitation and he put the adress show us a messenge that we don't live at the same place and when i go check m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I upgrade to Premium Family and add girlfriend?

My girlfriend who lives with me about 4 days a week, is looking at getting spotify. Can I upgrade to family premium and add her? Regards

• Casual Listener
  • My girlfriend who lives with me about 4 days a week, is looking at getting spotify. Can I upgrade to family premium and add her?    Regards
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

Hello. I bought a 3-month campaign premium. I marked the option to cancel premium when the campaign was over. I dont want to pay for premium this month. Please cancel my premium membership and refund my money. I want a free account. Account name: nit...

• Hello. I bought a 3-month campaign premium. I marked the option to cancel premium when the campaign was over. I dont want to pay for premium this month. Please cancel my premium membership and refund...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Currently abroad and cannot add family travelling with me to Family Premium

I have a Premium account.I am based in Australia, but am based in the USA for work for a few months with my family. My wife wanted to access the account at the same time as me, so I upograded the account to the Family Premium account.As my payment de...

• I have a Premium account. I am based in Australia, but am based in the USA for work for a few months with my family.   My wife wanted to access the account at the same time as m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a new user

I can't include my wife in my family premium plan. I sent to him the invite, she logged with the code but the system says that is not possible to confirm that we live in the same address... how can we fix this?

• I can't include my wife in my family premium plan. I sent to him the invite, she logged with the code but the system says that is not possible to confirm that we live in the same address... how can w...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution plan familiar premium

he pagado el plan familiar premium, ya dos dias pero siguo con spotify free porque no connecta.

• he pagado el plan familiar premium, ya dos dias pero siguo con spotify free porque no connecta.
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar, dirección incorrecta.

En mi plan familiar tenía un par de miembros pero desde hoy los quito a todos y ahora no acepta la dirección. que puedo hacer? Gracias.

• En mi plan familiar tenía un par de miembros pero desde hoy los quito a todos y ahora no acepta la dirección. que puedo hacer? Gracias.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem to add my family !

This is the error message. First time i pay whit UK CreditCard, after i readed a FAQ and i change the credit card whit one italian, but this not work ? HELP ME

• This is the error message. First time i pay whit UK CreditCard, after i readed a FAQ and i change the credit card whit one italian, but this not work ? HELP ME
  • diego_hdezh
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I upgraded to premium but my family member fail to join the premium account! Complaint!

Although we sent email to reflect. No one respond and Spotify duplicate the charge monthly!!! Pissed off!!

• Although we sent email to reflect. No one respond and Spotify duplicate the charge monthly!!! Pissed off!!
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes