Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Preium for family but missing

Hello, I am the member of Preium for family. I subscribed and entered in the interface successfully about one month ago. And I can listen to the music by my cellphone whose system is Android. But today, I found that my interface shows that "Spotify F...

• Hello,   I am the member of Preium for family. I subscribed and entered in the interface successfully about one month ago. And I can listen to the music by my cellphone whose system is Android....
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com o Plano Familiar

Boa noite, Gostaria de saber porquê "perdi" meu premium familiar, uma vez que os pagamentos estão em dia e os outros participantes continuam, ao entrar no link para concertar (resgatar minha conta), recebo a informação de que não é possível confirmar...

• Boa noite,   Gostaria de saber porquê "perdi" meu premium familiar, uma vez que os pagamentos estão em dia e os outros participantes continuam, ao entrar no link para concertar (resgatar minha...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento no cartão de crédito

Coloquei o pagamento no meu cartao. A fatura só vira proxima do dia 05, mas ja estao me cobrando desde o dia 30 mais ou menos, dizendo que não foi pago. Óbvio que não foi, porque a fatura não virou ainda pra eu pagar. Fico sem o app enquanto isso?

• Coloquei o pagamento no meu cartao. A fatura só vira proxima do dia 05, mas ja estao me cobrando desde o dia 30 mais ou menos, dizendo que não foi pago. Óbvio que não foi, porque a fatura não virou a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium account running ads

Hi! I have a family premium account and when I use my main account (delikasp) it plays advertising - what doesn't help when I use sub accounts. Help anyone? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have a family premium account and when I use my main account (delikasp) it plays advertising - what doesn't help when I use sub accounts.   Help anyone? Thanks!
  • delikasp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I have bought Premium but we all still can't listen to our music separately - any ideas.

• I have bought Premium but we all still can't listen to our music separately - any ideas.    
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account

We have a family account but cannot find who the account owner is. We are trying to add one of our kids and both our accounts tell us someone else is the owner. How do we find out who that is???

• We have a family account but cannot find who the account owner is. We are trying to add one of our kids and both our accounts tell us someone else is the owner. How do we find out who that is???
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with paying with paysafecard

I wanted buy Spotify Premium Family...I bought a 15 Euro paysafecard but then i saw that i cant pay with that...is there a way to buy the family premium without paypal etc ?

• I wanted buy Spotify Premium Family...I bought a 15 Euro paysafecard but then i saw that i cant pay with that...is there a way to buy the family premium without paypal etc ?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Family doesn't work in the App!

My Brother added me to his family account!When I log in on the Spotify Homepage, I can see that I am using premium, but when I open the App - there is still the "free" Abo Account!I already reinstalled the App, but there is still the free abo and no ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Brother added me to his family account! When I log in on the Spotify Homepage, I can see that I am using premium, but when I open the App - there is still the "free" Abo Account! I already r...
  • AnniBenni
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement a way to transfer from a Spotify account created using Facebook to a Spotify only account

Hello, I have recently start premium for family, but when i want to go to my account i cant how do i do that?Because im the owner and i invite my family and my family also couldnt get in because right now i want to listen on spotify but i cant becaus...

• Hello,   I have recently start premium for family, but when i want to go to my account i cant how do i do that? Because im the owner and i invite my family and my family also couldnt get in b...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Double charged and no refund, can someone ACTUALLY help me please!

So a couple of days ago I asked when I'd be receiving my refund and the said that it should show up after a day or two. Well, I subscribed on April 26 and it is now May 2 and I still haven't received a refund. I thought that maybe because it was the ...

• Casual Listener
  • So a couple of days ago I asked when I'd be receiving my refund and the said that it should show up after a day or two. Well, I subscribed on April 26 and it is now May 2 and I still haven't received...
  • xHeliosax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members being booted out and not possible to reinter

HiOut of the blue several of my family plan (husband and kids) where booted out the plan and we have tried many ways to get them back in (reinvite, resend the link, reassign, etc.) and nothing works. Ever since I got a message saying they were increa...

• Hi Out of the blue several of my family plan (husband and kids) where booted out the plan and we have tried many ways to get them back in (reinvite, resend the link, reassign, etc.) and nothing w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

If I allow the purchase of a premium, then it will be necessary to buy it every month or it will forever be?

• If I allow the purchase of a premium, then it will be necessary to buy it every month or it will forever be?
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium individual boleto - Upgrade familiar (Perco valor pago?)

Tenho uma conta Premium Individual paga por boleto, onde restam ainda 4 meses válidos. Se eu fizer upgrade para um plano familiar, por esses 4 meses eu pagarei somente a diferença ou perderei tudo? Vi em algum lugar que uma conta paga no boleto que m...

• Tenho uma conta Premium Individual paga por boleto, onde restam ainda 4 meses válidos.   Se eu fizer upgrade para um plano familiar, por esses 4 meses eu pagarei somente a diferença ou perdere...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with premium account and other potential users.

Tried to invite my son to premium family, but accepting and using the code does not achieve registration. A notice says that Spotify has not been able to validate it as someone who is from my family and we put all the data equal to those of the main ...

• Tried to invite my son to premium family, but accepting and using the code does not achieve registration. A notice says that Spotify has not been able to validate it as someone who is from my family...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

premimum family

I sent the link to my kids, but when they click to accept it says they are already on the account, but they dont show up in the account info. Why is this doing this?

• I sent the link to my kids, but when they click to accept it says they are already on the account, but they dont show up in the account info. Why is this doing this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i have premium on safari but not in the app

My dad recently got the family premium plan. I signed in on the safari on my iPhone and it says I have premium. When I log into the app on my phone I do not have premium. The info is the same on both. I've tried logging out and logging back into the ...

• My dad recently got the family premium plan. I signed in on the safari on my iPhone and it says I have premium. When I log into the app on my phone I do not have premium. The info is the same on b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Becoming Premium

I'm trying to becoming premium but it is not working. What i do?

• I'm trying to becoming premium but it is not working. What i do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Se cayeron todos los contactos de mi cta Premium Familiar...

Hoy yodos mis invitados de mi cuenta familiar premium se cayeron. Todos volvieron a GRATIS. Cuando me avisaron revisé y si, no aparecía ninguno. Al entregarles un nuevo enlace de invitación me indican que no pueden comprobar mi direccion...Que hago?,...

• Hoy yodos mis invitados de mi cuenta familiar premium se cayeron. Todos volvieron a GRATIS. Cuando me avisaron revisé y si, no aparecía ninguno. Al entregarles un nuevo enlace de invitación me indica...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why doble payment?

I have a spotify Family account. Unfortunately it seems like i have been paid doble for this month. Please see attached payment info.Can you please help me how to solve this issue?I just want to pay once eath month.

• I have a spotify Family account. Unfortunately it seems like i have been paid doble for this month. Please see attached payment info. Can you please help me how to solve this issue? I just want t...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discount Family Subscriptions!

Hola, resulta que mi novia estaba suscrita a mi plan familiar pero de un día a otro se salió... Y para reintegrarla me pide mi dirección actual y al ponerla me dice que no puede confirmar que vive conmigo... Cómo puedo saber mi la dirección a la que ...

• Hola, resulta que mi novia estaba suscrita a mi plan familiar pero de un día a otro se salió... Y para reintegrarla me pide mi dirección actual y al ponerla me dice que no puede confirmar que vive co...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes