Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Switching payment methods

Switching payment methods

I have been a premium spotify users for almost 2 years now. Family got a spotify family plan recently and I am wanting to switch off my premium plan and my credit card monthly charges to this family plan option under my phone bill. How should I go about making this transition without loosing my playlists or having to create a new account?

2 Replies

Hey @cmereg,

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Unfortunately, is not possible to pay for Premium for Family trough your phone bill. For now, you can only get this subscription with a recurring payment method. No worries! We'll pass your feedback on to the right team.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get back in touch. We’re always here if you need us.

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

So there would be no way for me to stop paying for my premium and then rejoin and open my account under my parents family plan? They have 3 available spots and since I'm under this particular phone plan I was hoping to not have to pay for Spotify twice a month...

Suggested posts