Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where is my Discover Weekly!!!!!?????

Where is my Discover Weekly!!!!!?????

I PAY for features in Spotify. And the one feature I enjoyed MOST was discover weekl! Where is it?

New releases of software should be adding functionality in cool feature sets, not removing them.

A year ago You changed the way you view what other people are listening to and it was just a terrible change. One of the cool things about Spotify is that you can see all of the songs scrolling by in a list but your friends are listening to, not just a single song at a time. You took away the email functionality which is completely ridiculous making it harder to share things with people and talk about music. So now you took away the one thing that helped us discover actual new music easily, yet you call yourself a Music service.

Whoever's making these design decisions are out of touch with your community base.

Please bring back discover weekly, and when you're done with that bring back the old scrolling playlists that your friends are playing.

None of us have any reason to stay with Spotify if you take away the most desired feature sets with nobody knowing about it.

I'm very disappointed in Spotify these days.

-Hank
2 Replies

Hi, @ScubaHank.

Discover Weekly misses you! It would never leave you! 

If you go to Browse -> Discover 
There you can find your personalized playlists like Discover Weekly and Release Radar.

They are not the same, I want to listed to a variety of new things not an entire albums.

Again, whoever is making your design decisions is out of touch with your base.

Spotify is becoming a victim of its own success. Random changes that are not well though out. You could've just as easily left discover weekly in place and added these new feature sets.

Boo

Suggested posts