Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

New phone and account wont reconnect with premium family plan

I transferred my number to a new phone and had to relog back into Spotify. When I've done this it never retrieves my playlists I've made, nor is it ad-free or anything else. What am I supposed to do?

• I transferred my number to a new phone and had to relog back into Spotify. When I've done this it never retrieves my playlists I've made, nor is it ad-free or anything else. What am I supposed to do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought family subscription in a wrong account.

So I was logged in on my 5yo sons Spottify account without knowing.Bought a family subscription, wrote my name and invited my hubby and two other sons to join... when I was about ti invite the 5yo I notised the wrong that I did Is there anyway to cha...

• So I was logged in on my 5yo sons Spottify account without knowing. Bought a family subscription, wrote my name and invited my hubby and two other sons to join... when I was about ti invite the 5...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Olá, eu acessava normalmente o plano família e perdi o acesso após receber mensagem dizendo que eu precisava atualizar meu endereço. O cep está exatamente igual ao do titula, que é meu marido. Estou há mais de um mês sem acesso e pagando o plano fami...

• Casual Listener
  • Olá, eu acessava normalmente o plano família e perdi o acesso após receber mensagem dizendo que eu precisava atualizar meu endereço. O cep está exatamente igual ao do titula, que é meu marido. Estou ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I want premium but..

They say click here for free premium for 30 days but the problem is I have to give my creditcard nummer but I dont want to. Is there another way I can do it?

• They say click here for free premium for 30 days but the problem is I have to give my creditcard nummer but I dont want to. Is there another way I can do it?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

I cancelled my Spotify premium still I got a 10.79$ charge and I don't even know why because I ended my subscription!

• I cancelled my Spotify premium still I got a 10.79$ charge and I don't even know why because I ended my subscription!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems accepting family invitation

My son can't accept my invitation to the family plan because Spotify is telling him we don't live in the same postcode. I am paying 15€ for him, he has totally updated his Iphone, what should we do? Laura Keegan

• Casual Listener
  • My son can't accept my invitation to the family plan because Spotify is telling him we don't live in the same postcode.   I am paying 15€ for him, he has totally updated his Iphone, w...
  • Danie2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

SheerID Transkript'imi kabul etmiyor.

Merhaba. Birkaç gündür Spotify Free'den Premium Öğrenci'ye geçmeye çalışıyorum fakat iki defa transkriptimi göndermeme rağmen hala kabul edilmedi. Ne yapmam gerekiyor? Lütfen yardım edin.Ayrıca bilgisayar üzerinden Premium almaya çalışırken ödeme say...

• Merhaba. Birkaç gündür Spotify Free'den Premium Öğrenci'ye geçmeye çalışıyorum fakat iki defa transkriptimi göndermeme rağmen hala kabul edilmedi. Ne yapmam gerekiyor? Lütfen yardım edin. Ayrıca b...
  • sr171
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution remove family member

I cant remove family members at my acount??I have triede to log everything out, but still cant remove members. When i hit remove button, nothing happens.

• I cant remove family members at my acount?? I have triede to log everything out, but still cant remove members. When i hit remove button, nothing happens.
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution family subscription error

Himy flatmate canceled the subscription yesterday (who is the one pay for the bill)so technically i don't have any subscription now.However when i wanted to join a new invitation, i was told i can't join the premium btw i don't see any subscription i...

• Hi my flatmate canceled the subscription yesterday (who is the one pay for the bill) so technically i don't have any subscription now. However when i wanted to join a new invitation, i was to...
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double payment

Hello;I'm quite disappointed with my family account, it seems that there's always a problem with the payment. This month Spotify has been charge twice, -14,99 on the 4th, and again the 23th. I wanted to know who do I need to talk to get my money back...

• Hello; I'm quite disappointed with my family account, it seems that there's always a problem with the payment. This month Spotify has been charge twice, -14,99 on the 4th, and again the 23th. I w...
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems joining Premium for Family

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Just joined premium for family and when I click on the invite it re-directs me to the login. I login using my spotify login username and password and I get a message that I can't join premium for family because I am already...

• Just joined premium for family and when I click on the invite it re-directs me to the login.  I login using my spotify login username and password and I get a message that I can't join premium f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Members with a different address

Hi Hi,I'm having a small issue and still haven't found a solution to it. My boyfriend tried to add me to his family at Spotify as a family member but we realized that our accounts need to be made in the same country, I guess. I'm currently living in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Hi, I'm having a small issue and still haven't found a solution to it. My boyfriend tried to add me to his family at Spotify as a family member but we realized that our accounts need to be made i...
  • Agoncillo_03
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family

I'm in a family premium but my Spotify says buy premium when I click to shuffle and there are still ads but in tge website it says I'm premium

• Casual Listener
  • I'm in a family premium but my Spotify says buy premium when I click to shuffle and there are still ads but in tge website it says I'm premium
  • antimadder
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Prime family

Ich hab eine Einladung von meiner Freundin bekommen bei prime Family beizutreten es geht aber noch warum

• Ich hab eine Einladung von meiner Freundin bekommen bei prime Family beizutreten es geht aber noch warum
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pop up after subscribed premium trial

I've subscribed to try 30 days premium option but after i put on my card details and everything when i go on to spotify it keeps showing this message which is really annoying cause i dont know how to get rid of it or have i done anything wrong?Thank ...

• I've subscribed to try 30 days premium option but after i put on my card details and everything when i go on to spotify it keeps showing this message which is really annoying cause i dont know how to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want my money back

Hello my name is Taylor and I cancelled my account and I still got charge and I will like my money back

• Casual Listener
  • Hello my name is Taylor and I cancelled my account and I still got charge and I will like my money back
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I unlink my account from a Family Plan?

Hello,I don't have contact anymore with the owner of my actual family plan.How do I unlink my account so I can buy a new one for me?Thanks,Ivan

• Hello, I don't have contact anymore with the owner of my actual family plan. How do I unlink my account so I can buy a new one for me? Thanks, Ivan
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Send invite via link

How do I send invite to premium family via link instead of e-mail? I can only choose e-mail option.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I send invite to premium family via link instead of e-mail? I can only choose e-mail option.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes