Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Going from standard Premium to Family Premium.

Hey there all! I have a quik question.Me myself has had Spotify Premium for a little over a year now, and I love it.So I got my family into it as well and we got a Family Premium account. Did Spotify automatically disable my old Premium subscribtion?...

• Hey there all!    I have a quik question. Me myself has had Spotify Premium for a little over a year now, and I love it. So I got my family into it as well and we got a Family Premium a...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Abonnement étudiant

Bonjour, Je suis étudiante et ai demandé à passer à l'offre étudiante. Je me suis trompée lors de ma manipulation et est mis la mauvaise adresse mail (elle est active, mais n'est pas la même que celle de mon compte Spotify), j'ai validé. Me rendant c...

• Regular
  • Bonjour,   Je suis étudiante et ai demandé à passer à l'offre étudiante. Je me suis trompée lors de ma manipulation et est mis la mauvaise adresse mail (elle est active, mais n'est pas la même...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

where can i see my address?

i need to know the address of my account to use my family plan, i forget what i wrote on my profile when i started my acct. pls help me!

• i need to know the address of my account to use my family plan, i forget what i wrote on my profile when i started my acct.    pls help me!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Soy parte del Plan Familiar y me eliminó porque no puede verificar mi domicilio

Spotify me sacó del plan familiar de un día para otro, estoy segura de poner exactamente los mismos datos y aún así no me funciona. Llevo dos semanas intentándolo y aún así no pasa nada

• Spotify me sacó del plan familiar de un día para otro, estoy segura de poner exactamente los mismos datos y aún así no me funciona. Llevo dos semanas intentándolo y aún así no pasa nada
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

on my family list, it keep saying that they're not on the list, and blocking my family from spotify

on my family list, it keep saying that they're not on the list, and blocking my family from spotify. So it blocks my brother and sister's account once in a while and we can't do anything about it. Some of my brother lives in Provo, and i live in idah...

• Casual Listener
  • on my family list, it keep saying that they're not on the list, and blocking my family from spotify. So it blocks my brother and sister's account once in a while and we can't do anything about it. S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account members wiped and can't re-add

Hi, my family members all reverted back to basic accounts. I logged on today and re-added them all - sending them an invite email to their individual email accounts. They get the following error message - "You can't join this Premium for Family accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my family members all reverted back to basic accounts. I logged on today and re-added them all - sending them an invite email to their individual email accounts. They get the following error m...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Payment declined due to card provider

Hi, I'm from Malaysia and is currently trying to update my Spotify's payment method to my CIMB card. Have you sorted out the solution from CIMB yet? Can you share the solution, please? Thank you.

• Hi,  I'm from Malaysia and is currently trying to update my Spotify's payment method to my CIMB card. Have you sorted out the solution from CIMB yet? Can you share the solution, please? &nbs...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: help with premium for family

This issue is the same with me. I am trying to add my mum to the spotify family. I have tried by emailing her but it says that the email is already in use? And if i click on add my link it says that she is already a member when she doesn't have an ac...

• This issue is the same with me. I am trying to add my mum to the spotify family. I have tried by emailing her but it says that the email is already in use? And if i click on add my link it says t...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mi familia no puede ingresar al plan

Ayuda dice que la cuenta no tiene plan familiar y mis familiares no pueden conectarse

• Ayuda dice que la cuenta no tiene plan familiar y mis familiares no pueden conectarse
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me cobraron de mas

Hace un par de dias me suscribi al plan familiar y pague la suscripcion con mi tarjeta de credito en el recibo que me llego sale 28.9 mientras que el cargo echo a la tarjeta es de 31.5 se que no es mucha la diferencia pero es una diferencia y quisier...

• Hace un par de dias me suscribi al plan familiar y pague la suscripcion con mi tarjeta de credito en el recibo que me llego sale 28.9 mientras que el cargo echo  a la tarjeta es de 31.5 se ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription Address

Ok My Children do not live with me all the time( I have a shared residency order with there Mum ). Can I have a family subscription as all the family must live at same address

• Ok My Children do not live with me all the time( I have a shared residency order with there Mum ). Can I have a family subscription as all the family must live at same address
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Premium Family

Hey guys i have a problem with my premium family abo. I invite my brother to the premium family but he cant use it. On the spotify homepage his account is premium but on the spotify app its not i tried to reinvite some times but its the same. Maybe s...

• Hey guys i have a problem with my premium family abo. I invite my brother to the premium family but he cant use it. On the spotify homepage his account is premium but on the spotify app its not i t...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is Spotify stating I cannot add a family member due to country restrictions?

Hi guys, I'm simply trying to add my Mum to my premium family account.She doesnt have an account prior - I set one up. Set it to UK, mine is set to UK.I've copied and pasted the link for the code. Once logged into my Mums account, click add code [als...

• Hi guys,   I'm simply trying to add my Mum to my premium family account. She doesnt have an account prior - I set one up. Set it to UK, mine is set to UK. I've copied and pasted the link f...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account page is blank

My Account page is blank. iPad 4 device. Software has been updated. Have deleted and reloaded Spotify. Still blank. Any ideas?

• My Account page is blank.   iPad 4 device.   Software has been updated.   Have deleted and reloaded Spotify.    Still blank.   Any ideas?
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tente novamente

Estou tentando assinar o Premium família porém depois de colocar todos dados do cartão aparece a mensagem que não foi possível para tentar novamente.

• Estou tentando assinar o Premium família porém depois de colocar todos dados do cartão aparece a mensagem que não foi possível para tentar novamente.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Premium, Still Charged

I registered but not yet uploaded my school details and spotify charges the fee. Where can i ask for help.

• Casual Listener
  • I registered but not yet uploaded my school details and spotify charges the fee. Where can i ask for help.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Plan familiar ya no sirve!

Tengo meses pagando el plan familiar, todo funcinaba bien pero hace unos dias le quito el servicio a dos de mis familiares, les sale un error con el domicilio, al entrar a su perfil y querer revisar la direccion NO les aparece el campo de codigo post...

• Tengo meses pagando el plan familiar, todo funcinaba bien pero hace unos dias le quito el servicio a dos de mis familiares, les sale un error con el domicilio, al entrar a su perfil y querer revisar ...
  • gabrielagrajeda
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar

Hola tenía a mí mamá en el plan familiar y el sistema la sacó, le envié el link pero dice que la dirección no corresponde no sé que hacer porque no hay razón para que no corresponda. ¿Alguien me puede ayudar por favor?

• Hola tenía a mí mamá en el plan familiar y el sistema la sacó, le envié el link pero dice que la dirección no corresponde no sé que hacer porque no hay razón para que no corresponda. ¿Alguien me pued...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family at same address cannot join with link

I have a premium subscription and i send the link to my son and it keeps giving me errors, saying the address doesn't match.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium subscription and i send the link to my son and it keeps giving me errors, saying the address doesn't match.
  • JASONJONES414
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes