Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted account

Deleted account

My question

Hi,everyone,im user of Spotify student premium, everything was fine until today,i opened spotify and spotify says i don't have account or there is no username or e-mail registered.All my playlists gone.How can i recover my account

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Azerbaijan 

1 Reply

Hey there @Coci

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community.

Just to confirm, do you have access to your account on any other device? If so, we suggest that you double-check if you're trying to log in with the correct info. On mobile, you can head to Settings > Account > Email or on the desktop app, you can click on your profile image in the upper right corner > Account > Edit profile. If you don't remember your password, you can reset it here

If you don't have access to your account on any other device, we suggest that you take a look at this article. 

However, if you're sure that you're entering the correct info, but you keep getting the same error message, we suggest that you reach out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your account and further assist you with this.

Let us know how it goes. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts