Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HULU NOT WORKING THROUGH PREMIUM FOR STUDENTS!!!

HULU NOT WORKING THROUGH PREMIUM FOR STUDENTS!!!

Plan

Premium for Students

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone Xs Max, Dell Inspiron 7720, Macbook Air Late 2017)

Operating System

(iOS 13.3.1, Windows 10, 10.12 Sierra)

My Question or Issue

I've had premium for students for about 2 years now. I changed my payment information a couple of months ago and i recently changed the email linked to my account. I've had no problems on the spotify side but lately hulu isn't working. My other subscription to showtime works fine. Every time i click the start watching button from my account it brings me to sign or free trial page on hulu. I've already tried this on all of my devices and it's the same. I also tried the find my account link through hulu and it says my accounts are already linked but it still doesn't log me in. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO MAKE HULU WORK AGAIN?

9 Replies

Me too. Just changed PayPal accounts and now when I log in to Hulu it asks me which subscription I want to buy.

I have the same problem

Hey @Lea_Le, @danielgonz001 and @ibrahimleon13,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. No worries - help's here.

In case you recently renewed your Premium Student plan, you might have to activate the Hulu ad-supported plan from Your Services again.

You can also try linking your accounts again here, preferably using an incognito or private window in your browser on a desktop device.

If the above tactics don't work, you can check out the steps at Hulu's help center or get in touch with their support team to get help with your Hulu account.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi,

None of these fixes have worked for me and Hulu told me to reach out to Spotify.

Hey there @underspring3000,

Thanks for sharing this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, when you click the Start Watching button on the Your Services page and get redirected to that page, are you logged in to your Hulu account?

If you're seeing this message when you're logged in to the right Hulu account, we'd suggest giving it a try cancelling your subscription and resubscribing to link Spotify with your Hulu account.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi!

I don't have a Hulu account and it doesn't let me make one through Spotify.
If I try making one through Hulu it asks me to pay.

I'm not sure if you missed this but I still haven't come across a solution.

I'm having the same issue with my Spotify Premium - Hulu bundle.

Hulu is showing as activated on my 'Your Services' page within my Spotify account, but when I click on the 'Start Watching' button it sends me to Hulu.com and I'm asked to subscribe to the free trial ($5.99 after that), so where is the supposed Hulu/Spotify bundle?

Hey @mlprager,

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Also thanks @underspring3000 for getting back to us.

We'd suggest to create a Hulu account. In the process you can also choose to connect it to Spotify. 

Tip: You can open an incognito window on your PC before trying the steps mentioned above. That way you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue.

If that doesn't help, you can click here and contact Hulu. The folks there can look into this further.

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts