Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I will be a student in college for more than 4 years

I will be a student in college for more than 4 years

I will be a student in college for more than 4 years, so far I have been at a community college while working but I won’t be Graduating until 2027 and will be moving to a different college in the fall. Is there a way to have student premium for more than 4 years?
5 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out

The average length of higher education lasts about 4 years in most countries, which is why Premium Student only lasts up to 4 years. Spotify understands that some students stay longer at a college/university, but unfortunately, no special exceptions can be made in such cases.

You can alternatively check out other reduced-price plans like Premium Family or Duo.

Hope this clears things up! 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I heard another information:

If you are still a student in 2027 when your initial four-year discount period is about to end, you can submit a new verification request to extend your discount. Make sure to check the terms and conditions of the student discount to ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements.

I can confirm what @SnigMonis said is true. I was on student premium for 5 years. You can extend it but it's only for one additional year and you must still be enrolled in an Accredited School/Title IV school. But to be on the safe side, as stated earlier, do read the terms and condition to make sure you are eligible for the extension.

Happy Listening!

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It's great to hear that you're continuing your education and pursuing your goals, even if it means being in college for more than four years. I understand your concern about the student premium, but unfortunately, most student premium plans are only available to students for a maximum of four years. However, colleges like the school for beauticians in Oregon may have such an option. Check it out!

Congrats on continuing your education journey, it's fantastic that you're making the effort to better yourself and your future. As far as I know, most student premium plans are offered for a maximum of four years.

However, you can always ask the provider if they have any options for students who will be enrolled for longer than that. It's also worth looking into any discounts or promotions they may have for students, even if they aren't specifically a premium plan. It was thanks to research that I was able to go to film school in Prague. Best of luck with your studies, and congratulations on pursuing higher education!

Suggested posts