Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Improper billing - Spotify for Students (PT-BR)

Solved!

Improper billing - Spotify for Students (PT-BR)

Olá, sou do Brasil, tive uma cobrança indevida no meu cartão de credito. Eu estava vendo se minha instituição de ensino estava na lista para me qualificar para o desconto para estudantes, mas ela não estava na lista. Em seguida verifiquei se minha antiga faculdade estava na lista por curiosidade, porém não teria a documentação para apresentar no momento, então retornei para pagina inicial do site, mas logo em seguida fui notificado da cobrança no meu cartão do valor da mensalidade do Premium para estudantes.

Gostaria de pedir o estorno do valor para que eu possa fazer a assinatura Premium regular.

Google Translator:

Hi, I'm from Brazil, I had an undue charge on my credit card. I was seeing if my educational institution was on the list to qualify me for the student discount, but it was not on the list. Then I checked to see if my old college was on the list out of curiosity, but I would not have the documentation to present at the time, so I returned to the home page of the site, but soon after I was notified of the charge on my card of the monthly premium amount for students.

I would ask for the chargeback of the amount so I can make the regular Premium membership.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @YuriAccioly,

If Spotify is unable to verify your student I.D, you won’t be eligible to claim the student discount. In this instance, any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’. This means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken.

Once the bank confirms your student I.D failed to verify successfully, the money will reappear on your statement. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information about any pending payments.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @YuriAccioly,

If Spotify is unable to verify your student I.D, you won’t be eligible to claim the student discount. In this instance, any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’. This means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken.

Once the bank confirms your student I.D failed to verify successfully, the money will reappear on your statement. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information about any pending payments.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts