NEXT STEP

Premium for students: shouldn’t have to start classes to be eligible

Premium for students: shouldn’t have to start classes to be eligible

Plan

Premium For students

Country

US

My Question or Issue

you shouldn’t have to be starting classes to be eligible for student premium. I say this because well you’re paying your school before you begin classes. In order to be enrolled into the college of your choice you must pay an enrollment fee. The student premium is suppose to help cut costs while still getting the best out of the apps given a students situation. I think in order to get student premium you should only have to be enrolled. Before you begin classes you have to buy the necessary requirements, ex. Books, lab supplies (lab coats), Living costs(apartments), transportation costs and many more. Student premium should be available to any student enrolled. 

1 Reply

Hey there @Vaileenbell,

Thanks for posting! 

As long as you're enrolled in an accredited university or college, you should be able to get the discount and apply it to your account.

You can find more information about that here. If for some reason the verification form isn't working, you can try out these steps.

If you've followed the advice from both articles but are still having trouble, don't hesitate to reach out to us. If you get a specific error message it'd be helpful to tell us what it is or send us a screenshot if there is no privacy data on it.

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts