Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Receiving "This field should contain a 5 digit zip code" message when trying to activate Hulu

Receiving "This field should contain a 5 digit zip code" message when trying to activate Hulu

Plan

Student Premium

Country

United States

Device

(Windows PC)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

When attempting to activate Hulu (I already have an account but am not currently subscribed/paying) I receive the message, "This field should contain a 5 digit zip code". There is no spot to add a 5 digit zip code. I have even tried creating a new Hulu account but still receive the same message. I have tried cancelling Spotify and resubscribing and got the same message. I have tried using an incognito browser and still got the same message. I tried clearing my cache and cookies and got the same message. I contacted Hulu support and they were unable to assist me after several attempts. Hulu support recommended I contact Spotify but it seems the community help is the only place for assistance. I have already activated Showtime without any issues.

What are some other potential fix actions to activate Hulu?

spotify hulu zip.PNG
spotify hulu account select.PNG
1 Reply

Hey there @demibobemi,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread. Could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with this?

If you are, you can reach out to our support team here and they should be able to help you register a postal code on your Spotify account.

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts