Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount: Clicking "Renew Discount" just reloads the same page, unable to renew

Student Discount: Clicking "Renew Discount" just reloads the same page, unable to renew

I received an email telling me it is time to renew my discount. I go to the page and click "renew discount" but it just keeps reloading the page with no changes made or confirmation emails. I've tried directly through the email link and separately through the website with no success. I haven't been using the student discount for 4 years yet. How do I renew my student discount in this case?

Plan

Student Discount

Country

US

2 Replies

Hey @probablyrockin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

It's better to renew the discount directly from the confirmation email you've received. As it's not redirecting to the correct page, make sure you're logged on the right account on the webpage (top right corner of the page), not in the app. Also, try deleting the cache of your browser and clicking on the email link again.

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd recommend trying in a private/incognito window or a different browser.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same issue and I tried it in incognito windows and with a different browser but still got the same error. I can't renew my student premium because of that.

Suggested posts