Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"We're all mixed up" error

"We're all mixed up" error

I am trying to sign my family up on the Family Premium plan. I am already a premium user. Everytime I click on the "Get Started" button, I get the same error message. I looked up my problem online and the only response from spotify is to clear your cache and cookies and restart your browser. I have cleared everything and tried 2 different browsers on my mac, still the same message. Also tried on my phone, on wifi and LTE.

Please help 

3 Replies

Hey @jordansimonds, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Are you on individual Premium directly through us? If so, you shouldn't be having any trouble.

If you're on Premium with through a third party, you'll need to cancel and revert to Free before subscribing to Premium for Family.

Hope that helps 🙂

If I revert to free, will I lose all my music?

Hey @jordansimonds.

Going back to Free won't delete your saved music or playlists, this information will remain as it is. However, you'll need to download any playlists you had set to use Offline, as this is a Premium only feature.

In case you're rocking Spotify Premium through a third party, you'll be able to get the Family plan as soon as the account goes back to Free. If you don't want to wait until then for your family members to enjoy Spotify, you could make a family member's Spotify account the main one, and invite your family members right away.

Once your own account goes back to Free, you just need to invite it in to the plan to continue from there.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts