Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to verify address in family premium

Solved!

unable to verify address in family premium

I incorrectly typed the wrong zip code when spotify asked me to verify my address in an email. Now I am unable to join family premium even when the main account tried to re-invite me on multiple attempts. Whenever I type in the correct address I always get this message "You can't join this Premium for Family account.
We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder."  What do I do? I tried changing my zip code in my personal account but nothing works

171 Replies

I was not able to verify my account in seven days, tapos bumalik sa Spotify Premium, and ininvite ulit ako ng kuya ko through another account, pero everytime I log in it says "Oops something went wrong. Please try again." What should I do po? Please help. 

I am the premium account holder/main subscriber, my family subscribers were recently asked to verify their postcode to ensure they were living at the same address as me, however, I login to spotify using facebook credentials, and my facebook account has no record of my postcode...

Therefore when the family members faithfully put in their correct postcode to verify the account, they were rejected and kicked off the plan as the main subscriber spotify account had no postcode record to match

I have subsequently updated my postcode to my facebook account, however, this takes a few days to propagate to spotify, and when I re-invite my family members they are rejected.

How do I get my family members back onto the family plan? Do I need to wait for the postcode record to propagate down to my Spotify profile or are they now unable to subscribe with their old logins (and access their playlists etc)?

i have verified the family premium member since the notification is ringin. but why right now my spotify is not available. help please

How did you do that?

Hi guys, I forgot to confirm my adress with my family and I got kicked out. I can't joint back. It says that im enable to join the family. I would like to know how to fixe it. I ask my brother to send me back the link but it wont work. I can't join

I am facing the same issue. I was removed from the Spotify premium family account, even though I live at the same address. Please help.

Error message is:
''We couldn’t confirm your address, so we’ve switched you to a Spotify Free account."

I have the same problem, please help me out! 😞 My email : *snip*

I have the same problem, please help me out! 😞 My email : *snip*

Received an email to verify and I couldnt verify since travelling...now a new invite was sent and I cant verify the family premium account.. please help *snip*

Hi there,

I have the same question,can you help me ,too?
my email: *snip*

Hi! I just had a chat with the team and they helped me to access my
account. You really have to check your email every now and then to confirm
your subscription.
I hope this helps! 😉

Have same issue.

Do you have a representation in Indonesia.

i already try to cancel my account first, but still can't, and spotify charged me twice.

>.< 

Suggested posts