Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 month of Premium for 0,99 but i paid 4,99 after the butoon....

3 month of Premium for 0,99 but i paid 4,99 after the butoon....

Plan

Premium (first time ever)

Country

GER

Payment:

Paypal

I had always the add 3 month of premium for 0,99 €, so I made finally a Unidays account and login as a student, so far all right. Then I clicked at the 0,99 € for 3 month button and go to playpal. But there they want 4,99 per month, so I go back and clicked at the button again, and in the end, I paid the 4,99 cause i think i have to pay it for the 4. month. So whats wrong with this add? It is just a joke? I feel very bad about this.

8 Replies

Hello @Makkaroni_100!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. No worries though, I'm here to help 🙂

To get the 3 months for $0.99 offer, you'll need to subscribe from the Spotify subscription page (not the Unidays link). You should be able to get the discount here:

https://www.spotify.com/student.

Hope this helps and let me know how you get on!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same problem and your link does not work.

It is still displayed as 4,99€ on PayPal and not 0,99€!

Hello!
Note that you're only eligible for the 3 months for $0.99 offer if you haven't had a Premium subscription in the past.

Keep me posted 🙂
Jose_MSpotify Star

I have not had a Premium sucscription in the past.

Therefore I´m very confused.....

Hello @Makkaroni_100!

In this case I'd recommend reaching out to Spotify. They'll be able to see what's going on here 🙂 You can find how to contact them here.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hello @PaulGottwald!

Have you already used your payment method to pay for any account not only your own? I'd also recommend using an incognito window, another browser or another payment method to see if that does the trick.

Keep me posted 😉

Jose_MSpotify Star

so I should ask the spotify support? I though this is the spotify support already?

Hello there!

This is the Spotify Community, where other users like you and Community Moderators can help you out and solve many issues 🙂 You can learn how the Community works here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Community-Newbie-Guide/td-p/1534334.

We're not able to have a look backstage to see what's going on with your account though. That's why I recommended reaching out to Spotify here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact. Hope this helps and have a nice day!
Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts