Country

Netherlands/Nederland

Device

LT

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi,
I ordered Spotify Premium Family a week ago and i paid the 1 eurocent to verify my e-mailadress. So i received the mail in which they say "Enjoy your Spotify Premium Family".
When i go to my account i do not have the possibility/option to choose "Premiun for Family" to add family members to my Spotify Premium Family account.
Is there some one who can explain why this is not possible?

Hallo,
Ik heb een week geleden Spotify Premium Familie afgesloten en de 1 eurocent betaald om mijn emailadres te verifieren. Ik heb vervolgens de mail ontvangen waarin ze mij veel plezier wensen met mijn Spotify Premium Familie. Maar wanneer ik inlog via mijn account zie ik nergens de mogelijkheid om te kiezen voor Premium for Family zodat ik gezinsleden toe kan voegen/uitnodigen.
Kan iemand mij helpen?

6 Replies

wat een drama krijg het hier ook niet voor elkaar...

niemand die je ook te woord kan staan!

nope, geen call center als je er één nodig hebt. Ik denk dat ik dit abonnement maar annuleer en het nog een keer probeer. Hopelijk lukt het dan wel. Succes.

Hi @Maurice4

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

You can invite or remove members by logging into your Family page at www.spotify.com/account/family.

If you don't see the option there and it's not stated under Your Plan section that you have Premium Family subscription, it's possible that you logged into a wrong account. 

To find the right account, follow the steps provided in this support article.

For more details on the Family plan, head here.

I hope you'll find this useful!

Hi there @Maurice4,

Thanks for asking about this! 

The easiest way to log into the manager account of the Premium for Family subscription would be to refer to the email address on which you've received the confirmation about subscribing successfully. That is the email connected to your Spotify account on which the plan has been activated. 

Then, you could try logging in with your email and password. If you don't remember the password, you can always reset it, since you know the email.

After that, you just have to make sure you'r logged into the correct account by checking your account page where your email is shown.

If that doesn't cut it, @Emilia_8's article suggestions should do the trick as they contain a lot of useful tips 🙂 Here's also another article which can help you figure out the situation, in case the payment hasn't gone through. 

We hope this helps, keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Thanks for the reaction. I will give it a try.

Hi @Maurice4,

Sure thing! 

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further help. We're here for you 🙂 

Have a nice day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts