Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with Family Mix Playlist

Problems with Family Mix Playlist

We are 5 in the Family plan, we can all see the Family mix playlist and manage the members, but 3 out of the 5 members can't join the family mix playlist, they are not given the option. How can I solve this issue? 

1 Reply

Hi @Nana08,

Thank you for reaching out to the Spotify Community with your issue/problem. Can you tell me if your family members have already joined the Family Mix? You will need to join the Family Mix for you to see the Family Mix. If any of your family didn't join the Family Mix. Follow the steps below, please.

Click on your Overall Profile, Click here (note: you will need to do this on a Mac/Window/Linux Computer) > Premium Family (the left side where you see the columns) > scroll down > Where you see "Your Family Mix" Click Join or Leave.

Now if your family members have already joined the Family Mixes. To see the playlist, please follow the steps. Made For You > Uniquely Yours > Scroll the list of playlist under that title and you should be able to see the family mix.

If the steps continue not to work would you kindly try a clean reinstall of the App? 

If any of the steps does not work can you send me a screenshot of your problem/issue, can you also tell me if this happens on all the devices or just one device? Please let me know I would greatly appreciate it. 

Meanwhile, I have found a somewhat same topic as you in the Spotify Community that might be helpful to see the topic please click here

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Suggested posts