Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's introduce ourselves!

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you,

Yeah, you! 😁

Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!

While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!

The game is simple: 

Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:

1. What's your name?
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Let's go 🙂

🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users! 

1,131 Replies

Spotify does a pretty good job of figuring out what I like, and giving me more of that - and then the occasional outliers that make me go search for even more music.  I also use Chosic to find pretty decent music that's both similar and just different enough to pique my interest.

Hi folks!

— Nico here

—Los Angeles, CA baby!

— oh this is always a tough one. Alright we’ll go with a super ‘unique’ sort of high tempo mixture of Trance/EDM/DnB with incredible vocals called Beloved by the artist Devault

—Started using Spotify since I was like 20 I think? Has Spotify been around that long?! I’m getting old. But it’s always delivered, especially Discover Weekly. Completely blows certain competitors out of the water *cough* 🍎 🎵 *cough*
— Fun Fact: At 22 years old I had an offshore trading account for foreign exchange contracts based in Bulgaria 💀 (legal, I think….?) 

Bank tellers at Chase SO thought I was money laundering when I wired funds to the account to fund it hahahaha 

I'm in New Zealand, and I will be cancelling my premium subscription if they keep interrupting my music with an AI bot. Spotify says "just push stop or click another song. What??? I got Spotify to listen to music while driving my car, just like millions of others. I can't take my eyes off the road to press stop. It's dangerous and it's against the law

- My name is Jonah 

-I'm in Texas 🤠

- At the moment I've been obsessed with Mais Que Nada - Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66

- I have had Spotify since 2014 (YAY 10 Years!!!) I can't imagine using anything else. I got my life's worth of songs saved.

- Fun fact! Los Angeles, California is closer to El Paso, Texas than the east most city of Texas

gone gone/thank you by Tyler is one of my favorite songs of all time. Also aren't rare occasions from Australia? 

gone gone/thank you by Tyler is one of my favorite songs of all time. Also aren't rare occasions from Australia?

Hey ☀️ here's Margarida, currently living in a seaside country - the Atlantic ocean, Portugal.

I started Spotify with this song https://open.spotify.com/track/6byEdfUvCWTkP1f1Pq2Cmu?si=3092b41ba3534c15

in 2017 and Katastro is still in my fav bands list.

Nowadays I'm enjoying Almost Monday band and this song is one of them https://open.spotify.com/track/5OAEQKfQzIB3X4K7TtviZf?si=254d1539bf4242f9 

Music and the sea are the heart of my being!!

Hey, can you explain what's happening here?  Are you using the "AI DJ" or just playing from your own playlists? 
Also check and confirm you're definitely signed into Spotify.
I'm in NZ too and have no issues.  

Hi

I am John, and from Denmark. I love must rock, and my favorites band is Kent - Sadly a retired Swedish rock band. I have being on Spofity so many years now that I can remember when starting.

we have a duo premium account - everytime my wife uses hers, I cannot use mine. It just plays what my wife is playing.

We both use Iphones, and both have our own logins. but when she plays music, it stops whatever I am playing and plays her song on my phone.

Can you please let us know how we can each play our own music at the same time?

1. Qué tal! mi nombre es Alex

2. Actualmente me encuentro en la ciudad de León, Guanajuato, México.

3. Mi canción favorita actualmente es "La Durango" de Peso Pluma, Junior H y Eslabón Armado.

4. Comencé a utilizar la plataforma hace aproximadamente 10 años, por ahí del 2013, 14.

5. Algo que me pasó cuando comencé a dar a conocer mis playlist es que una de ellas tiene un nombre muy peculiar, "Tololoche Chicoteado" y muchas personas no saben que el instrumento "Contrabajo" también se le conoce como "Tololoche". es muy de la gerga popular mexicana. 🎧😅

Hiya! 👋🏽

1. My name is Undreya Billups

2. I'm based in the United States

3. My favorite track right now is https://open.spotify.com/track/7wcWkzT1X75DguAwOWxlGt?si=OmRCKthaQF-41We4jhbymw

4. I technically started using Spotify in 2012 but just started using it again this year. Crazy right? 

5. I did some voiceover and got my first IMDb credit. 

Suggested posts