Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics feature disappeared

Lyrics feature disappeared

I had the lyrics feature a couple days ago and when I had opened the app today I had seen that it was gone and was wondering when it would be back? Or if it’s just something that’s disappeared from my account only.

10 Replies

I’m having the same issue 😩

The same thing happened to me.  I was enjoying the lyrics a lot.  It was one of my favorite features actually.  Then a couple weeks into my new subscription, it disappeared.  No more lyrics for any songs at all.  Very disappointing.

I'm having the same problem 😞

Same thing happened to me. I am unable to view lyrics after signing-up for premium. I can view song lyrics from my library but after going on premium, the same song from library does not have option now to view lyrics. I am upset, very much upset. I even thinking on requesting for a refund. Luckily, I only signed up for 1 week. I will give you update if I can view lyrics again once my subscription expires. 

I just got lyrics today, but there aren’t lyrics for every song. but it seems like you had lyrics on a dong and now they are gone?

Yes I had them over a year ago and they stayed for a couple of months then disappeared. I think every Spotify user has lyrics now cause they came back. Most songs have lyrics just the newer ones don’t based of what I listen to.

yeah im having the same problem..

Reboot it once and if still showing issue, take it to the service center

same i wanna cry😭

The lyrics icon has been replaced with “Queue” icon on my Samsung TV but lyrics feature is still on my iPhone.  I have contacted Samsung and it is not an issue with the tv.  I am so disgusted with Spotify.  According to the internet, this is a widespread issue and Spotify is of no help.  I have premium so I’m paying not to have all of the features!  If I can’t find a solution soon, I am going to switch to another music service.  I loved Spotify because of the lyrics feature.  Any suggestions?

Suggested posts