Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on Apple Watch Needed ASAP - Need 100+ Votes

Spotify on Apple Watch Needed ASAP - Need 100+ Votes

Spotify tells me they won't develop anything unless we get at least 100 votes here.

Please vote here so we can get them to develop and implement a much needed app for the Apple Watch.  Especially with new models coming out and having cellular connections, this would take fitness to an all new high.

Please vote here to get to at least 100 votes so they work on this for real!

33 Replies

Definitely need it!! Even a small local music app in hk now they support apple watch!!

Apple has done something great in allowing for background music and usage of the apple watch's storage to store offline music. Keep your subscribers, and create an app for the watch already!

I love Spotify and bought my Apple Watch with cell service so I could listen to music offline. I tried the free trial of Apple Music and hated it. PLEASE Spotify give us an app to listen to Spotify playlists offline!

I’m leaving Spotify once my Apple Music trial ends. The only reason is because of the watch. As soon as Spotify gives me an app that allows me to treat over LTE on my watch like apple does, I will return. 

how do i vote? i only see a like button

Yes I have a family subscription to Spotify and a new apple watch 4, I will be cancelling and moving to apple music unless I can stream spotify to my watch on a run without my phone. 3months...

NECESSARY!!!

I’m gonna have to switch to Apple Music if I don’t see this feature ASAP

The first thing I did when I got my Apple Watch was go to download Spotify. I was so bummed! I'm trying out Apple Music right now and I really dont want to switch over because Spotify is so much better, except that they dont have an app with Apple Watch! I dont understand why they wont create one? I'm sure they will lose a lot of premium subscribers!

Completely agree

i just purchased a series 4 and was surprised/disappointed to find out Spotify doesn’t have Apple Watch enabled functionality 

will be grudgingly switching  to Apple Music until spotify gets this done

Hi there,

You can find this idea on the Ideas board: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Partnerships-Spotify-on-Apple-Watch/idi-p/914915. Give it a vote and you'll might see it in the future in your Spotify app.

Thanks, have a nice day!

Maria

Please develop it on Apple Watch! I can’t buy that without you!

Absolutely needed.

@MamaCass wrote:

I love Spotify and bought my Apple Watch with cell service so I could listen to music offline. I tried the free trial of Apple Music and hated it. PLEASE Spotify give us an app to listen to Spotify playlists offline!

Agreed. Nothing compares to Spotify. Please make the app. Please🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Are you kidding me ? You are rolling out watch apps on all available platforms BUT the Apple Watch ? (Just read Spotify was giving ANOTHER update to android watch OS). And the official status is still “not for right now” on your “ideas wall” ?? (See link provided above). 

This is badly needed!

I am thinking about leaving Spotify and shift to Apple Music....cause of the watch. Please give me also on apple watch access to your brilliant service

Wake up Spotify or you're going to end up like Nokia!

Oh wow, i couldnt believe it, spotify doesnt have this?! Like others, i might give up my spotify premium. Till next time spotify.

It’s happening!

Suggested posts