Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sprite vs Coke vs Fanta vs another beverage?

Sprite vs Coke vs Fanta vs another beverage?

Just getting a kickstarted idea from a previous thread, Coffee or Tea. Been arguing with friends about Coke or Sprite, and which one is better... Personally, I like Sprite, Fanta is also nice, but well.. (My opinion- Coke tastes sorta like medicine...no offense..) Feel free to drop your thoughts below!

17 Replies

I usually have a Coke at lunch and a Sprite at dinner. (No, it's not healthy.)

I do this because Coke has caffeine and Sprite does not. Don't wanna drink a bunch of caffeine a bit before bed.

Fanta is my go-to!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I can't drink carbonated drinks well in general, that's why as a rule I prefer juice (cranberry is a special favorite) or ice tea. Don't like water either, as it's tasteless 😅

Cola is my go-to drink though whenever I need a quick sugar boost.

If I feel like drinking something bubbly, I like the taste of Bitter Lemon 🍋

XeniaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Dr. Pepper is king over all other soft drinks in my opinion:) 

I don't like Dr. Pepper, so I don't drink it. I am curious though, what is it supposed to taste like?

i like 2 rare drinks Sprite cranberry and Mountain Dew Flamin' Hot oh and an energy drink that i like is 3D with 200mg of caffeine and i did have 1 for 3 days so i had 600mg in my body

Dr. Pepper is a blend of 23 flavors which makes it hard to give it an objective description. Cherry, allspice, vanilla, mint, licorice – these are the main flavor notes that people describe Dr. Pepper to have

I used to like Bacardi with a friend at that time, but now I just drink carefully selected beverages.

My favourite is Zero Cola or Pepsi Max Mango.

From store brands I absolutely love fake Freeway Cola from LIDL store chain.

I am absolutely not a soft drink person : ) so it's water, tea/coffee and homemade grape juice for me.
and an occasional alcoholic beverage.

SebastySpotify Star

Great question, @Xavion_Kyte!

I don’t drink soda very often, but I’d say my favorites are probably Coca-Cola and Pepsi. More regularly these days, I’ll have carbonated yerba mate from a local grocery store. There’s some other stuff in it, like hibiscus and white tea extracts, citrus flavors, and green tea powder; but I think it has a pleasant, subtle yerba mate flavor nonetheless, as well as a moderate amount of caffeine. 

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star

Nice!!!

Ahhh loll I'll take it 😜

Danggg never heard of Pepsi Max Mango.... We never have it here...

lolll Dr. Pepper, heard of it a lot...

Sheeeeesshhhhh quite the pumping!!!

what kind of drink you don't like

I don't like coffee.

3 days in a row Tammerfest festivals. I was collecting bottles and tin cans. Everyone was drunk. Except collectors.

They even left unopened drinks all over... threw alcoholic beverages and took cans.

But energy drinks were everywhere too unopened. I drank each day at least 3 energy drinks for free.

The new brand for me was Rockstar energy drink. Gonna buy it at the store when on sale.

Suggested posts