Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What's your favorite cartoons?

What's your favorite cartoons?

Hi there!

It's a simple question, when you were younger, what was your favorite cartoons?

I'm 17, and I'm still seing cartoons (and animes), but the most funny cartoons I've ever seen was Crayon Shin-Chan (Shin-Chan in my country), I loved that kid! I also liked Doraemon.

In the 2nd place is another anime, called Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, it's hilarious and makes no-sense but I love them.

In the 3rd place is a French cartoon called Wakfu, I love them, maybe is for kids, but I enjoy seeing them.

What about you?

11 Replies

As I'm a young adolecent (you will never know my exact age) I watched Nickelodeon 24/7.

This gif explans all.

hi

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

@JoeThomas 

Bring it around town...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@JoeThomas you had 16-17...

I liked Nick cartoons, I remember Spongebob and The Fairly Odd Parents...

What about you @MattSuda ?

MattSudaSpotify Star

I love Family guy and american dad if they count!

Como dibujos animados para adultos "Los Simpsons" y como grupos musicales con animación en español Autocantantes . Aquí os dejamos dos videoclips de animación que os van a flipar. Saludo@s !! 😉

Obviamente  los autocantantes, aquí os dejamos su playlist y un vídeoclip de animación flamenco que seguro que os va a sorprender !! (Dibujos animados y Flamenco en la misma tacada)

https://open.spotify.com/track/2Y9IRKstSNKO20sdB9pcGN?si=f1d06326c9ef4c4c

I may have a bit more attention to the fine art and humor of cartoons now than I did as a child.

I don't have a specific favourite though. Bugs Bunny has always been fun, and I love cartoon movies like Kung Fu Panda, Hero 6, How To Train Your Dragon among others. Zootopia and Sing too. My Little Pony gen4 is pretty nice to binge when feeling depressed or anxious.

I do not like Tom & Jerry. :' )

SebastySpotify Star

I like "Looney Tunes", one that I saw sometimes as a kid ("The World of Tomorrow"), and "The Simpsons" (way before it changed to a completely different show, before season 10, I think).

Follow me

I've always been debating whether Avatar Last Airbender was considered a cartoon or anime. But still one of my favorite shows of all time!

This is one of my all time favorites.

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts