Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Who here actually uses Spotify Premium?

Who here actually uses Spotify Premium?

?

2 Replies

I do, Happy New Year!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Once I didn't want to pay for Spotify. Canceled after 6 months because Free was good enough and it was.

I just disliked ads, especially because I am INFJ, and I cry easily over music that will touch.

It's not good when you cry on the bus stop and then they throw at you bunch of ads. It was not normal.

I subscribed back, but only when one of their ad said get 3 months for one month fee. And I was back soon.

Even then I planned to cancel for Free. But gladly I started collecting and depositing bottles (tin cans for example).

Since then I paid Spotify Premium with gift cards for 16 months straight. I literally get it for "free". You just collect bottles.

When you walk, at music festivals etc. I heard that they offer as well Duo plans, but I have no one to share it with.

https://open.spotify.com/track/02E7NwomXFmtfBfvgo9jcj?si=d9b9096a47fa4883

When I heard this track today first time, I immediately added it to one of my playlist. Long live Spotify.

I will start to collect for my next one year straight Spotify next summer on festivals. Roughly 120 euros a day free.

The main reason why I want to have it Premium. French music company discontinued Free plans in few countries.

I don't think it's good decision as they will lose customers, but all who can should pay for music way or another.

I registered for Spotify 09/01/21 and 09/01/22 was my one year here. September 2022.

Before I was at Google Music for 5 years and at Deezer for 1 year. These were nice, first for example, but they closed.

Before that I was Spotify Premium, running it for years straight, perhaps even 6 years or so. Now will be the same.

I honestly have little to no desire trying anything else anymore. Spotfy Premium seems to be my way.

Suggested posts