Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

World News: Ebola Virus

World News: Ebola Virus

Hello!

Have you all heard about the current outbreak which is happening in Africa!

Its a horrible virus which could kill you within 21 days i believe. So if your travelling abroad, then please all be careful. (I'm nervous and i am only going to cornwall) Im the type of person who'd go to the doctor about a small cut to the finger. 

If you want to read more information about this horrid thing, then check out its Wiki page.

I wouldn't recommend google imaging it. I saw some horrid pictures. But i just pretend its fake.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

13 Replies

Even if you're traveling abroad, this is probably one of the last things to worry about since this is a ridiculously rare case. 

Practice good hygiene and don't dumpster dive. Or something. 

I'm sure this isolated case will fade from the headlines within a week, like most things. 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Yeah that's true, I mean planes are just doing a disappearing act now'a'days.  

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Now a days a virus can spread quickly in fact in seconds..
Didn't hear of it on the news!! So thanks.

Maybe we finally getting a Zombie outbreak :x hehe

I'm getting worried me! But your right!

Not really. The only reason it has spread to the extent it has in Liberia (Nigeria only has one case) is because it's a third world country with poor quarantine standards in place. Even worse, the native population is rejecting quarantines and treatment and threatening health workers with violence in some cases; they'd rather try and voodoo it out of the infected apparently. So, unless you intend to travel to Liberia, there's literally no reason to worry.

You can read all the facts about it here: Latest News on Ebola

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

You're probably right, but even the most secure quarantine system can still crumble. It only takes one little mistake. It is a shame that these people don't believe in science, and that they still believe in this stuff which doesn't do anything!

I think one of the main things we have to worry about in cases like these - is that people might not take it seriously. Thinking... oh, this is impossible, it cannot happen nowadays...

Let's hope it's not the case!

Yeah, I just hope that it doesn't kill anyone else and that it doesn't invade Britain

Well if the world can maintain the no fly list to the infected areas, regardless of the idiotic propaganda coming out. And the WHO and CDC makes sure the surrounding Countries are on the look out for infected people trying to sneak out from quarantine everything should be fine, but if it all goes South the world could have a major outbreak.

@luciantenebrae wrote:

Well if the world can maintain the no fly list to the infected areas, regardless of the idiotic propaganda coming out. And the WHO and CDC makes sure the surrounding Countries are on the look out for infected people trying to sneak out from quarantine everything should be fine, but if it all goes South the world could have a major outbreak.

Even then there will be people who are flying with personal planes etc. And then we have boat cargo! Nowadays u can't fully quarantine a country

No your right! I'm slightly concerned. If these people in Africa did what the health workers say. The we wouldn't have this problem. It annoys me slightly that people don't have open minds. Yes believe in God if you wish. But science is also very important and thus needs to be accepted by these people!

That is a very difficult thing to do with people who have become invested in superstitious and fanatical religious views, I would probable suspect some fanatical religious and/or terrorists groups are helping the propaganda and panic along in these areas as well. It is much easier to stick with the ideas a person thinks are "correct" versus the truth of reality. And sad to say reality always wins regardless of religious view or politics, it is easier to point fingers than accept responsibility for a problem and apply the fixes needed to resolve a situation that is very drastic and serious. This situation is now just a wait and see game to see how bad it gets or what measures can be applied to contain the problem before there is a major world outbreak. Because that infectious virus could very well be the modern day version of the Influenza virus when it first swept the globe and that killed millions before enough measures and trial and errors where attempted to deal with it's spread and of course the first creation of antibiotics which eventually weakened and allowed the virus to be treated. If the CDC, WHO, and also any other health organizations are smart they are working like mad to be able to deal with that virus should it become a pandemic outside of Africa. I would hate to think the measures some Countries would go or attempt to go if this situation was to go from bad to worse to frightening as some of the unfounded claims could become reality to save the rest of the worlds population.

Interesting times the world is living in. A perfect situation for a world pandemic virus outbreak, small out breaks of wars that cound drag in larger Countries and create another perfect situation for World War. I can only imagine how nervous Eastern Europe is feeling and some of the surrounding Countries of Isreal right now. But I better stop I am now myself starting to sound like a dooms day prophet or something. Too much Doom, Black, and Death Metal I suspect. 🙂

If you are receiving this message, my experiment worked. This message is to prepare you. In early 2020, a new virus will be spread throughout the world. People will not be able to leave their countries, there will be requirements to wear masks, and some businesses will shut down, because of the implementing of "social distancing". But there's more. Not only will many businesses be shut down, many will be burned down, too. Even though people are supposed to quarantine themselves, if they're infected, or stay inside as much as possible, people will gather in large crowds, anyway. You will want to stock up on food and toilet paper, before February. If you own a business, in a big city, you will want to hire overnight security. Trust me.

I know that I'm not supposed to share something that could affect timeline, but it's already so bad that changes might be good. This should explain what it's like here, to some degree, and without having to watch the news.

P.S.,

You'll want to get what is called an N-95 mask, and go to as many concerts as you possibly can, even if you might barely be able to afford it.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4muwrmRDaPYpGlxLdQzTln?si=5IquqPI_SRGo8Us5tLdzMA&utm_source=copy-l...

Follow me

Suggested posts