Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ad problem

ad problem

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but for some reason I can't find anywhere else to ask for help. So basically I want to stream on my youtube channel with spotify for music in the background, but I've been getting ads personalized to my location and I'm a little paranoid and I don't want that playing on my stream for privacy reasons. In my profile it only shows that I put the country I'm in, but the ads are personalized to my state where I live and even the exact town I live in. The only location information I had given was what country I'm in but it's still taking more data than that. I've already tried turning off tailored ads but none of the ads changed at all or went away. I'm fine with other ads, just not these. Is there a way to stop them?

1 Reply

Hey! How are you? Welcome to our community! In the attached link you can contact the ad team and a professional will help you. Fill out the form and explain your problem in detail so that the right person can help you. A big hug!

https://cloud.adstudio.byspotify.com/english-support/

Suggested posts