You can refine your searches in Spotify by adding extra terms into the search box. Note: search terms are not case sensitive.
Search by artist
- artist:Radiohead – lists all tracks by Radiohead
Search by track
- track:"My Sound" – lists tracks with the name My Sound
Search by album
- album:Loveless – lists the album Loveless
- album:”Many Faces Out Of Focus” – use quotes when the keyword contains spaces
Search by year
- year:1989-2013 NOT year:1993
Refine your search with AND, OR, and NOT.
- Kyuss AND Green – lists results with keywords ‘Kyuss’ and ‘Green’
- Zeppelin OR Floyd -- lists results with keywords 'Zeppelin' or 'Floyd'
- Metallica NOT Anger – lists all Metallica tracks except with the word ‘Anger’
Instead of using AND or NOT you can also use a plus sign (+) or a minus sign (-).
Further search optionsgenre: Displays music in the genre matching keyword. See the list of all genres, for example genre:blues, genre:"rock and roll".
label: Displays music released by the label matching keyword.
isrc: Displays tracks matching ID number according to the International Standard Recording Code.
upc: Displays albums matching ID number according to the Universal Product Code.
tag:new - Lists the most recently added albums. ‘Tag’ won’t return results for any other keywords.