Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

API connector to a webApp

API connector to a webApp

Hello there!

I want to build a Spotify ads connector for some users in my company.

Where they will connect to their Spotify User from my system I will pull all the relevant metrics for them. 

My question is - Do I need any kind of permission to do that? or the API is ready to use? I just want to fetch a few metrics of ad campaigns.

1 Reply

Hello Sanida! Yes, you will need to get permission from Spotify in order to use their API to fetch metrics for ad campaigns. This typically involves applying for an API key and getting approval from Spotify's developer team.

Before you can access Spotify's API, you'll need to create a Spotify developer account and register your application. Once you've done that, you can request access to the Spotify Ads API specifically. This involves filling out an application and providing information about your use case and intended API usage.

Once you've been approved, you can use the Spotify Ads API to fetch metrics for ad campaigns. This typically involves making HTTP requests to the API and parsing the response data.

Keep in mind that there may be additional requirements or restrictions associated with using the Spotify Ads API, such as limitations on the amount of data you can fetch or the frequency of API calls. Be sure to read through the API documentation and any terms of service or usage guidelines before getting started. 
Best,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts