-2bue2m_6pfz1

Plan:

Premium

USA

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 13.4.1

I've been working on changing my test app to use token swap. I modeled the client after the example here: (https://github.com/spotify/ios-sdk/tree/master/DemoProjects/SPTLoginSampleAppSwift/SPTLoginSampleApp...). Since my app is newer it uses SceneDelegate instead of AppDelegate. When I get the callback to func scene(_ scene: UIScene, openURLContexts URLContexts: Set<UIOpenURLContext>)

I do the following:

let parameters = appRemote?.authorizationParameters(from: url);

let access_token = parameters?[SPTAppRemoteAccessTokenKey]

but there are no parameters. What could cause this? Is there some way to enable more debugging output?

2 Replies

Eagleone
Regular
I have the same issue, the callback is providing a code but it's not the access_token.
It looks like this:
com.blabla.myapp://callback/?code=AQBAGHbWnEzFf_rs_tCshMooN2233GqbWj6EtEUaXxKx_TBVOYzySTIxR-n3Y5vH4zZJNtjAddJBbYYMg5AGNeEAGxjETfTrYZAteDJRcNsY_LB-lXzBFL5BrAZY93X8x30MHgimYnMpnHC-qzYUWd2coZ7DJvkzy2U2fi1zkSVfcIlWgDaCsc-BdCEJ3z78Cz8qDP70CB3daVKf1gjSZPKGiXqaDVJbJ0R10OUI6gYjo6J1Dk8b5Wle19Lfe3bLFqcuGFM98d-i1ZftvTYdy7U7nWA5kWAtgXJvJ92RFQ2xPWs_X7mYv92D6J9_MrFHxKfcaTury925zZJTlP882m_B35pCVTS8H5QQUQ6RBe15dPsEjn31-ocE45O-UiqkOg-zmgRnLpizNDPQUmbt1w&spotify_version=8.6.22.1228

PacuFTW
Casual Listener

Had the same issue!

The reason why every Spotify API using program broke, is because their ssl fingerprint has changed. After I changed that to the current one in the code, everything works fine.

SUGGESTED POSTS