- Wrote iPhone App that uses Spotify
- Already got quota extension by Spotify
- Created Test Account with Premium for Apple App Store Review Team
- The country is set to Germany (shouldn't be a problem though)
The review team keeps rejecting the app because:
- Upon clicking the Login button (on Spotify's own login page) nothing happens
- An error message on the login screen (reCaptcha failed to load)
I attached screenshots for reference.
Has anyone else had any issues or knows how to solve this?
Hey @ferdyyy, thanks for reaching out!
Hmm, that's odd. It sounds like the Apple review team's firewall might be blocking the ReCAPTCHA-servers Spotify uses. It might be a good idea to reach out to them and ask them if they can clear their browser's cache/cookies or try incognito. Let me know if you have any questions!
Have a great day,
Hi @Hubo thanks for your fast reply, I will suggest this and write here when there is an update.
Hi again so it didn’t fix it for them and they keep sending me the same screenshots now.
I am really running out of ideas here.
Is it possible to see logs of log in attempts?
I know this isn't a direct solution to your problem but I had an issue with the review team once regarding login so I created a demo version of my app to skirt around the need for them to log in at all.
Is website authentication the only option? is there any way to use the Spotify app if installed to authenticate?
Hey there you, Yeah, you! 😁 Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community! While you here, let's have a fun game…