Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Find Specific Feedback on Quota Extension Request

Find Specific Feedback on Quota Extension Request

Hello! I'm a developer out of Austin, Texas and over the last two years I've been building out a full-stack web application that integrates with Spotify's API and Web Playback SDK that I'm just launching.

Now that I'm working on onboarding new users, I submitted a quota extension request, however I was rejected for not falling within the branding guidelines. I've spent the past two days cross referencing the design/branding guidelines with my site, and I can't find any places that I'm infringing on the guidelines. 

To make sure I don't waste y'all's time by resubmitting an identical application, is there anything else I can do to find the specific reason(s) my site was rejected? Additionally, is there any possibility for me to see any other violations that might be taking place on the site?

For context, I have an upcoming virtual launch for the site with >25 users, so please let me know if there is anything I can do or any information I can provide that will speed up this process. I've attached three images showing every place I use Spotify visual content on the site (album covers and playlists). Thank you so much in advance! 

Additional information:

Plan: Premium

Device: Macbook Pro

Operating System: macOS Monterey

App Name: revojam

Rejection Message: "Modifies any Spotify visual content, e.g. cropping album artwork, overlaying images on album artwork, placing their brand/logo on album artwork".

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 9.57.24 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 9.56.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 9.55.38 AM.png
1 Reply

Me too.
Have you got the problem solved eventually?

Suggested posts