Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Has Anyone developed a web API or app to auto refill playlist and artist metadata?

Has Anyone developed a web API or app to auto refill playlist and artist metadata?

Has Anyone developed a web API or app to auto refill playlist and artist metadata to combat false / malicious repeated playlist reporting from bots, etc? For a while Spotify has allowed false reporting to go on and automatically takes down the playlist metadata so that the playlist can no longer be identified or found in a search and playlist followers no longer know what the playlist is and unlike it.

This has happened to my only playlist with a high number of followers. Luckily I'm not depending on spotify to make an income, but many small labels and artists are, and I want to fix this issue since Spotify is supremely unhelpful on this front. Does anyone know anyone who has developed code that can easily automatically replace playlist metadata a few times a day to combat the bots that report the playlist multiple times a day? 

I'm looking for a web api or app that will be fairly easy to handle on the front end for non-coding individuals such as myself. If you know anyone who has created something like this and might want to share it freely, or someone who would like to create something like this for a minimal upfront payment plus a percentage of each purchase (and we could work through a freelance site such as guru.com / upwork.com, etc to ensure that payments and project details are clear and we're on the same page).

Thanks and cheers!

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

0 Replies

Suggested posts