Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Idea] API method - Import

[Idea] API method - Import

I want to offer a new API method - import. It'll similar "multi search".  The input is list with string-item and output is "search result" for each item.

I am developer app for transfer music from Yandex to Spotify. In my case, these is using search request for each item. It often raises error of "too many requests". With the new method, many of separate request for search convert to the one request import.

And you can add text-area to site. In order to users can import their list of tracks and create playlist with it.

4 Replies

Thank you for the suggestion, @Chimildic! I can see how this would be useful and I'll share it with the team. In your app are you searching for tracks using the ISRC or another field (like track title)?

I take artist and title like string from Yandex and use a search Spotify-method with type of track and query by them. And it for each Yandex-track.

I have developed the same feature site to import music from other platforms in China to Spotify, and have the same problem. so I cache the search result to resolve the problem.

What is status of my idea?

Suggested posts