Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music snippets for my social media app project

Music snippets for my social media app project

My Question or Issue

I am a product manager, and I'm working on a social media project, where users can add music to video posts. 

I'd appreciate some help

4 Replies

I think your idea is against the Spotify Developer Policy.

Hello,

i am currently in the creation of a psychological research study which inquires about emotions evoked my music. Therefore i want to play 30 second snippets to my subjects and get them to rate the music. I was wondering, if there is anyway i could implement spotify snippets, similar to the 30sec snippets from the past in my survey. Are there datasets or are the 30sec snippets avaiable anywhere?

Thanks for helping science 🙂

Adding music snippets to video posts is a great idea for a social media project. To get started, consider licensing music from a library of pre-cleared tracks that can be used legally for commercial purposes. There are many great resources online for finding music for social media projects.

Adding music snippets to video posts is a great idea for a social media project. To get started, consider licensing music from a library of pre-cleared tracks that can be used legally for commercial purposes. There are many great resources online for finding music for social media projects. Additionally, think about the user experience and ensure the music snippets you choose are high-quality and add value to the videos. I also suggest using https://nlosmm.com/ to promote the videos. Good luck!

Suggested posts