Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify for Developers

Discuss building apps with Spotify APIs and SDKs

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Important: App review and quota extension waiting times

The Spotify for developers platform helps many bring their ideas to life. Whether it's a short term app helping an artist’s release or something more long term - there is always a chance of success. Things start to grow and then you might also need w...

• srvaroa
  • Casual Listener
  • 162 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 162 replies
  • 21 likes

WebPlayer issue - player stops with error

Hello, I am under Windows and MacOS. I saw some issues on forum but my player stops forever randomly even I click play/pause toggle button. So it's not network I believe. When it happens - error saysUncaught TypeError: Cannot destructure property 'po...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am under Windows and MacOS.   I saw some issues on forum but my player stops forever randomly even I click play/pause toggle button. So it's not network I believe.   W...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • stops randomly
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cookies of Spotify player

Hello, we are embedding the spotify player on our website Taschengeldleitfaden | Erste Financial Life Park | Finanzbildung and thus we need the information which cookies your player is using? Thanks in advance.Christof

• Visitor
  • Hello,   we are embedding the spotify player on our website Taschengeldleitfaden | Erste Financial Life Park | Finanzbildung and thus we need the information which cookies your playe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cookies
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

podcast not on spotify

I have submitted a podcast on spotify since about a week ago called ‘Unlisted Songs’ but up till now, the Spotify For Podcasters say the podcast is still ‘processing’ and I can’t find my podcast on spotify.

• Visitor
  • I have submitted a podcast on spotify since about a week ago called ‘Unlisted Songs’ but up till now, the Spotify For Podcasters say the podcast is still ‘processing’ and I can’t find my podcast on s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Snowplow tracking events

Hi, I want to track all possible events on a Spotify player. Play, pause, seek, 25%, 50%, etc.. The idea is to send data to Snowplow. Unfortunately, I can not find any tip on the internet on how to implement that. I found some tutorials on how to tra...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I want to track all possible events on a Spotify player. Play, pause, seek, 25%, 50%, etc.. The idea is to send data to Snowplow. Unfortunately, I can not find any tip on the internet on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi-Artist Radio

I like listening while using the artist radio feature, but sometimes I want to listen to more than one artist radio at one time. For example, if I wanted to listen to Kenny Chesney Radio and Rolling Stones Radio, I can't really do that today (I know ...

• Visitor
  • I like listening while using the artist radio feature, but sometimes I want to listen to more than one artist radio at one time. For example, if I wanted to listen to Kenny Chesney Radio and Rolling ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Transfer app to a different account

I created an app using my work email account. I wanted to share access to this app with other members of my team so I created a shared account using a new email. I re-created the app on that account and submitted a quota extension request but it got ...

• Visitor
  • I created an app using my work email account. I wanted to share access to this app with other members of my team so I created a shared account using a new email. I re-created the app on that account ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

403: User not registered in the Developer Dashboard

Hello Spotify Community !I'm making a react-native app, I'm using the Authorization Code Flow & and I'm on Development mode with only one user added in "Users and access": My tester, who is a part of my Spotify Premium Duo. The app is working fine on...

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify Community ! I'm making a react-native app, I'm using the Authorization Code Flow & and I'm on Development mode with only one user added in "Users and access": My tester...
  • jessieryanmusic
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

3rd Party Monetization Possible W. Connect Web API + Premium Accounts?

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueI am working on a project where: 1. users generate a playlist on their account based on some inputs2. Invite friends for a shared listening session through the website, like a chat room3. Users would listen t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   My Question or Issue I am working on a project where:   1. users generate a playlist on their account based on some inputs 2. Invite friends for a shared...
  • zenseb
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discussion
    paid
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify API: retrieve Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCADeviceWindows Desktop Computer My Question or IssueHi,I'm using the Spotify developer web API, but I'm unable to find a way to retrieve the discover weekly and release radar playlists. I've tried using the console to "get cur...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country CA Device Windows Desktop Computer   My Question or Issue Hi, I'm using the Spotify developer web API, but I'm unable to find a way to retrieve the discover ...
  • tintin10q
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Developer API | Pricing | Quota | Legalities

Hi,I am creating a platform for Indi Artists in our Local Language and I am creating an app for it. Can I use the Spotify API to add tracks from Spotify in that language so that my users can listen to them on my app?Is there a usage quota? My app wil...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am creating a platform for Indi Artists in our Local Language and I am creating an app for it. Can I use the Spotify API to add tracks from Spotify in that language so that my users can listen...
  • IamAliSufyan
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • API Pricing
    Developer API
    Developer question integrating spotify in mobile app
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile app freezing when there is no service available

When I use the app offline and try to access my liked songs which have been downloaded the app just hangs. There is no notification that says it is loading. If there was an indicator that something is happen would be beneficial. This is hugely annoyi...

• Visitor
  • When I use the app offline and try to access my liked songs which have been downloaded the app just hangs. There is no notification that says it is loading. If there was an indicator that something i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • bug Report issue report to Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can you create a song a that supports albums, mini albums?

Spotify could you create a song available map that supports albums, Mini albums or EPs, LPs and singles? A map that will show which countries the song is available in by typing the song title.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify could you create a song available map that supports albums, Mini albums or EPs, LPs and singles? A map that will show which countries the song is available in by typing the song title.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I check if a minialbum is available on Spotify?

When I used an album availability map, but it only supports albums. Spotify can create a song availability map that supports albums, eps, lps and singles?

• Casual Listener
  • When I used an album availability map, but it only supports albums. Spotify can create a song availability map that supports albums, eps, lps and singles?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

embed feature not functioning- display page not found

Even on the spotify page the embed feature displays: Page not foundWe can’t seem to find the page you are looking for. I'm likely missing something simple as an explanation, but I don't understand.Thanksshow link:https://open.spotify.com/show/68a67bC...

• Casual Listener
  • Even on the spotify page the embed feature displays: Page not found We can’t seem to find the page you are looking for. I'm likely missing something simple as an explanation, but I don't understand....
  • NebClyde
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Developer, Speaker, Device, Open source, Executable

Hello, Before my two questions, thank you Spotify Team for the great job that you are doing until now. For context: I'm a user of Spotify Premium (Family) and i have a [1] micro-controller (aarch64, arm64v8, specifically Raspberry PI 3 Model B with O...

• Hello,   Before my two questions, thank you Spotify Team for the great job that you are doing until now.   For context: I'm a user of Spotify Premium (Family) and i have a [1] micro-con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • device
    Executable
    open source
    speaker
    Spotify Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug Report - API ("Users and Access")

On the Users and Access management page of my application, I have to input a user's full name and email address. The only way this works is if I add it, and remove it. I have 3 users authenticated so far but this required me to add their access to Us...

• On the Users and Access management page of my application, I have to input a user's full name and email address. The only way this works is if I add it, and remove it. I have 3 users authenticated so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Dev Console "Request token" throws "INVALID_CLIENT: Invalid redirect URI"

Plan: PremiumCountry: DEBrowser: Firefox The "Get token" button in seemingly every console request throws an "INVALID_CLIENT: Invalid redirect URI" error. (only tested it on 3 random console requests get-track get-new-releases get-artist) URL on erro...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: DE Browser: Firefox   The "Get token" button in seemingly every console request throws an "INVALID_CLIENT: Invalid redirect URI" error. (only tested it on 3 random con...
  • sedayesilyaka
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AppRemote: Failed connection attempt with error

Access token is easy to fail and can't be connected,Such as "AppRemote: Failed connection attempt with error: Error Domain=com.spotify.app-remote.transport Code=-2000 "Stream error." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Stream error., NSUnderlyingError=0...

• Casual Listener
  • Access token is easy to fail and can't be connected,Such as " AppRemote: Failed connection attempt with error: Error Domain=com.spotify.app-remote.transport Code=-2000 "Stream error." UserInfo=...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS SDK
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnected with error

I found that I often encounter the problem of connection error. I don't know if you have encountered it? Specific tips:“AppRemote: Disconnected with error: Error Domain=com.spotify.app-remote.transport Code=-2001 "End of stream." UserInfo={NSLocalize...

• Casual Listener
  • I found that I often encounter the problem of connection error. I don't know if you have encountered it? Specific tips: “AppRemote: Disconnected with error: Error Domain=com.spotify.app-remote....
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

WebPlayer SDK API - play song by #ID

Hello, I am looking herehttps://developer.spotify.com/documentation/web-playback-sdk/ Is there a way to play song by #ID on our own site? Thank you

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   I am looking here https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/web-playback-sdk/   Is there a way to play song by #ID on our own site?   Thank you
  • olegkhorev
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • api
    SDK
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes