Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcast and Episodes field filters

Solved!

Podcast and Episodes field filters

Hello, in the API documentation it is written that there is the possibility to do the search using field filters. However, it is not exactly described what these filters are, just a few examples. And for podcasts and episodes searches, apparently, the filters described in the examples do not work as expected.
Is there another way to use these search filters in podcasts and episodes? Is there any documentation where these filters are described?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Hmm, right now, it's not possible to filter on properties of a album , artist, playlist, track, show or episode. If this is something you'd like to see, I recommend creating a new idea on the Ideas board. That's the best way to get your feedback to the right teams at Spotify.

Feel free to give me a shout, if you have any questions!

Have a great day!
Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @VenturaJV, thanks for posting here!

Hmm, I'd love to take a closer look. Could you tell me a bit more about what endpoint you'd like to use and what you'd like to achieve? I might be able to do some digging! 🙂

Keep me posted!

All the best,
Hubo
HuboSpotify Star

Hello @Hubo, thanks for your attention.

I would like to filter the Show and Episodes search with the Search endpoint, using filter fields such as language.

In the documentation it is described that it is possible to use filter fields to search for "artists" and filter fields "album". But it does not specify anything about Podcasts.

Thanks

Marked as solution

Hey there,

Hmm, right now, it's not possible to filter on properties of a album , artist, playlist, track, show or episode. If this is something you'd like to see, I recommend creating a new idea on the Ideas board. That's the best way to get your feedback to the right teams at Spotify.

Feel free to give me a shout, if you have any questions!

Have a great day!
Hubo

HuboSpotify Star

Suggested posts