Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify podcast embed displays the mention 'example'

Spotify podcast embed displays the mention 'example'

I want to embed my own podcast on my website and the embed displays the mention 'example' (in Dutch: 'voorbeeld'). I have no idea why and how I can fix this.

I have a family Premium plan and live in The Netherlands.

My Spotify podcast is linked to my Anchor account, where I create my episodes.

I am using Apple and Google Chrome to embed the podcast. My website has been designed using a Dutch web-building system (Phoenix by IMU).

Has anyone ever experienced this issue? Many thanks in advance. 

P.S.
By the way, is it normal that I don't see my own podcast under my profile? I need to follow it in order to find it back in my Spotify library! 😅

Schermafbeelding 2022-11-16 om 23.16.14.png
4 Replies

This is the embed code I used: 
<iframe style="border-radius:12px" src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/show/3F5cUBDzBLZb5L2oCo9I3C?utm_source=generator" width="100%" height="352" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen="" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" loading="lazy"></iframe>

Hi Laurence,

Here is a link that maybe can help you: Creating an Embed

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

Hi Ximzend, thank you for your reply and link. This is exactly what I did. But I still have this 'example' mention in the embed. I don't understand why.

Is there anyone from Spotify in this community? That would help!

Dear all, I have found the solution. It turns out that it was my website building system which was causing the problem. It did not accept the embed code correctly. Now it looks fine and the mention 'example' has disappeared. See screenshot.

The only thing now is that one of my shows has a different background colour. Very strange! Is there anything to do about it, or is it because it is the very first show of my podcast?

In any case, the shows are now looking gorgeous on my website, so super happy with this!  Thank you all for your kind attention.

Laurence

Schermafbeelding 2022-11-17 om 17.57.28.png

Suggested posts