Premium

Country

Netherlands/UK

Device

PHP/spotify-web-api-php

Operating System

Linux

My Question or Issue

Since a couple of day I get the following error on multiple Spotify apps I have created. It seems like the ip address of our (shared) server is blocked somewhere, does Spotify do such things or do I need to perform more pressure on our webhoster to see if they are blocking access to Spotify's API ?

Uncaught SpotifyWebAPI\SpotifyWebAPIException: cURL transport error: 28 Failed to connect to api.spotify.com port 443 after 130402 ms: Couldn't connect to server in /home/username/domains/website123.nl/vendor/jwilsson/spotify-web-api-php/src/Request.php:248

thrown in /home/username/domains/website123.nl/vendor/jwilsson/spotify-web-api-php/src/Request.php on line 248
[22-Jul-2023 14:10:03 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: search in /home/username/domains/website123.nl/callback.php on line 37
[22-Jul-2023 14:12:14 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught SpotifyWebAPI\SpotifyWebAPIException: cURL transport error: 28 Failed to connect to api.spotify.com port 443 after 130402 ms: Couldn't connect to server in /home/username/domains/website123.nl/vendor/jwilsson/spotify-web-api-php/src/Request.php:248
Stack trace:
#0 /home/username/domains/website123.nl/vendor/jwilsson/spotify-web-api-php/src/Request.php(138): SpotifyWebAPI\Request->send('GET', 'https://api.spo...', '', Array)
#1 /home/username/domains/website123.nl/vendor/jwilsson/spotify-web-api-php/src/SpotifyWebAPI.php(115): SpotifyWebAPI\Request->api('GET', '/v1/me', Array, Array)
#2 /home/username/domains/website123.nl/vendor/jwilsson/spotify-web-api-php/src/SpotifyWebAPI.php(1617): SpotifyWebAPI\SpotifyWebAPI->sendRequest('GET', '/v1/me')
#3 /home/username/domains/website123.nl/include/header.php(**bleep**): SpotifyWebAPI\SpotifyWebAPI->me()

0 Replies

Suggested posts