Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

error: 28 Failed to connect to api.spotify.com

error: 28 Failed to connect to api.spotify.com

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands/UK

Device

PHP/spotify-web-api-php

Operating System

Linux

My Question or Issue

Since a couple of day I get the following error on multiple Spotify apps I have created. It seems like the ip address of our (shared) server is blocked somewhere, does Spotify do such things or do I need to perform more pressure on our webhoster to see if they are blocking access to Spotify's API ?

Uncaught SpotifyWebAPI\SpotifyWebAPIException: cURL transport error: 28 Failed to connect to api.spotify.com port 443 after 130402 ms: Couldn't connect to server in /home/username/domains/website123.nl/vendor/jwilsson/spotify-web-api-php/src/Request.php:248

thrown in /home/username/domains/website123.nl/vendor/jwilsson/spotify-web-api-php/src/Request.php on line 248
[22-Jul-2023 14:10:03 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: search in /home/username/domains/website123.nl/callback.php on line 37
[22-Jul-2023 14:12:14 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught SpotifyWebAPI\SpotifyWebAPIException: cURL transport error: 28 Failed to connect to api.spotify.com port 443 after 130402 ms: Couldn't connect to server in /home/username/domains/website123.nl/vendor/jwilsson/spotify-web-api-php/src/Request.php:248
Stack trace:
#0 /home/username/domains/website123.nl/vendor/jwilsson/spotify-web-api-php/src/Request.php(138): SpotifyWebAPI\Request->send('GET', 'https://api.spo...', '', Array)
#1 /home/username/domains/website123.nl/vendor/jwilsson/spotify-web-api-php/src/SpotifyWebAPI.php(115): SpotifyWebAPI\Request->api('GET', '/v1/me', Array, Array)
#2 /home/username/domains/website123.nl/vendor/jwilsson/spotify-web-api-php/src/SpotifyWebAPI.php(1617): SpotifyWebAPI\SpotifyWebAPI->sendRequest('GET', '/v1/me')
#3 /home/username/domains/website123.nl/include/header.php(**bleep**): SpotifyWebAPI\SpotifyWebAPI->me()

0 Replies

Suggested posts