NEXT STEP

12month premium special offer

Solved!

12month premium special offer

Plan

Premium

Country

India

im on a prepaid individual plan right now (monthly @ 129rs/month). the 12 months prepaid individual plan's price is 299rs with a special offer tag, theres also another like "299rs/month after the offer period". what exactly is this? will the plan price go up after an year from 129 to 299 if i choose the special offer? 

Spotify Premium - Spotify (IN) - Brave 2_1_2023 10_08_07 PM.png
62 Replies

I was using Spotify premium for 4 months on trial and like a few days back I had an offer of 12 months plan for Rs299 but right now like an hour ago my trial ended and i am not able to see the 12 months Rs299 offer so I could buy. Please help as i was about to buy as soon as my trial ended.

Hey there,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Unfortunately, we (the Community) don't have exact dates on when such deals will end, but would always recommend grabbing them as soon as possible 🙂

You can always view all currently available offers at https://spotify.com/premium.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

On my home screen the offer was showing but when i clicked on the subscribe button it's not showing me the offer and just the usual plans.

I saw the offer too on my notifs, but when i clicked it, it redirected me to the pricing page and i cant see the offer anywhere..

I recieved a notification regarding the same offer but when i clicked it and went to the premium page, i cant see the offer anywhere. Can someone help?

it probably expired since it was a limited time offer 

nah man, i clicked it instantly when the notif came

hello
i was eligible for the 12 months for 299 rupees and it also told u can redeem it by 31st march now the offer is gone. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?

Plan

Premium

Country

India

I saw an option on Spotify's website a couple of days ago that Spotify was giving premium at INR299/ year. I decided to purchase it after my exam and now I went back to see it and it isn't there!

Help me out, please!

I have attached a screenshot which was taken on 18 Feb to send to a friend.

img.jpg

Did you ever subscribe to spotify premium on this account?

Hi i saw this same offer and also decided to buy it after my board exam but it seems impossible to find the offer now 

Hey @mananraina ,

Thanks for coming to the Community. 

Right now, the offer you mentioned is, unfortunately, only available to selected users.

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello Lyubka,

I do not see 299 per year plan anymore, 27th was the last date, which is today.

username: ganeshkpai, could you  give me a link to enable this plan? I would like to avail it please

Email: **bleep**

What you're saying isn't completely true, my roommate just bought the annual plan at the price of INR 299 & He has been a premium user in the past & when I came to know about this I also tried but there's no option for me. It's simply asking INR 1189 for an annual subscription. I mean if you guys are coming with such offers, there should be an eligible criteria. What kind of justice is to those who are paying 3 to 4 times more for the same thing. 

May be they choose randomly. My roommate just one day wanted to buy premium since he was fed up of with the ads & he saw the offer in the plans page & bought it (He has been a premium user in the past if you are wondering may be he's a new user or who hasn't bought premium ever) When I searched it it showed me the same INR 1189 plan for 12 months. 😐

For me the offer shows 12 months premium at 499rs. Is the offer different for different accounts?

I think you should go for it before it ends.

Hey guys! Just to ket you know few days back (exactly on 6th of March 2023), I opened my Spotify to by premium mini as I buy it every week by the premium mini & reward plans. 

When I opened the the premium plan I saw the same annual subscription offer for 299 as I mentioned earlier. I immediately bought it & here I am Spotify premium user for I year with 300 % off! Attaching the screenshot for reference. 

Yay! 🤩

Screenshot_20230306-105351.jpg

Same I have the issue It showed me 299 for 12 months and it is showing me 499 what happened?

I have the same issue it showed me 299 for 12 months a few hours ago I was going to redeem it but by then it started showing 499 now can get it back pls help

Suggested posts