Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All I want is to contact spotify

All I want is to contact spotify

But no. Apparently that's too much so ask. They've crowd sourced their customer service to here and twitter. Seriously guys? I pay you every month and I can't even get an email for some supprt? What is this? Your website sends me in loops for 20+ minutes and yet I STILL DON'T HAVE A WAY TO CONTACT YOU. What do I need to do to actually get in contact with customer service? This is insane. Or do you guys just want me to move on and find another service? Quality of support is important to me as a buyer and right now I'm not seeing it.

5 Replies

Hey @SnowDrifter,

Welcome to the forums!

I am sorry to hear about your experiance. 

If you are willing to let me know what the issue is that you are facing with your account I would be more than happy to assit you in the best way I can. If not I would be able to find someone who can help you. 

I will be right here.

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

THANK YOU

I´ve been trying to contact the team of Spotify to re activate my account and I havn´t had any answer in 3 days

Hey @estefaniarivera,

Welcome to the forums!

Can you let me know if you emailed the team? If so you would need to reply to that email it even if it requests you not to, in order for a live person to respond 🙂

Has this solved your issue? If it has please click  ‘Accept as a Solution’ and consider adding a ‘Like’!

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It's regarding billing and a price increase. It's incredibly frustrating not having a way if contacting people I pay

Suggested posts