Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid and Hulu was cancelled

I paid for my spotify and hulu package TODAY and spotify cancelled my hulu subscription and hulu cannot help. As well as spotify does not offer and customer service phone number which is absolutly ridiculous. I want my account fixed NOW.

• I paid for my spotify and hulu package TODAY and spotify cancelled my hulu subscription and hulu cannot help. As well as spotify does not offer and customer service phone number which is absolutly ri...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambio de país con Spotify Premium

Hola tengo una cuenta Premium hace tiempo pero me vine a vivir a Bélgica y mi tarjeta chilena venció, quiero cambiar mi cuenta a mi tarjeta Belga pero no me deja porque dice que tengo que cambiar de país pero en las opciones de mi perfil no me deja m...

• Hola tengo una cuenta Premium hace tiempo pero me vine a vivir a Bélgica y mi tarjeta chilena venció, quiero cambiar mi cuenta a mi tarjeta Belga pero no me deja porque dice que tengo que cambiar de ...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not premium but getting charged

Hi! My account is spotify free but I've been charged $10 per month. I can't cancel my subsciption because I'm not premium. Who may I speak to and how can I be refunded??

• Hi! My account is spotify free but I've been charged $10 per month. I can't cancel my subsciption because I'm not premium. Who may I speak to and how can I be refunded??
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Pay for premium but Windows app says I have free.

I pay for Spotify Premium and online it confirms that but on the app that I downloaded to my laptop it says I only get Spotify Free. I tried logging out and back in again multiple times and that didn't work. Any ideas on how I can fix this?Thank you?

• Casual Listener
  • I pay for Spotify Premium and online it confirms that but on the app that I downloaded to my laptop it says I only get Spotify Free. I tried logging out and back in again multiple times and that didn...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wont take my money

Ive tried upgrading my account but spotify keeps saying my form has expired or something so i am unable to upgrade and spend my deep wealth.

• Ive tried upgrading my account but spotify keeps saying my form has expired or something so i am unable to upgrade and spend my deep wealth.
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cargo a mi tarjeta de credito

Me hicieron cargos a mi tarjeta indebidos, quiero que me expliquen por que son esos cargos. La cantidad es de $149.00 el 26 de septiembre y el 26 de octubre Gracias

• Me hicieron cargos a mi tarjeta indebidos, quiero que me expliquen por que son esos cargos. La cantidad es de $149.00 el 26 de septiembre y el 26 de octubre  Gracias
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! student premium

okay so spotify had notified me that my payment didnt go through and that i had to update my payment information. Okay so I looged into my account to do that and it wouldnt let me update the payment method or even add a new one, but somehow I was cha...

• okay so spotify had notified me that my payment didnt go through and that i had to update my payment information. Okay so I looged into my account to do that and it wouldnt let me update the payment ...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I just got a new card. The card number did not change, just the security code. I went to go change the billing info and it is still not going through. I have tried multiple times and it is correct. What do i do? Its saying it is going to end my accou...

• I just got a new card. The card number did not change, just the security code. I went to go change the billing info and it is still not going through. I have tried multiple times and it is correct. W...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed renewal for Premium subscription

Hi, Got a new Visa and thus my Premium went on a pause since the old one was cancelled. Now I got a new card which is working perfectly anywhere else - except Spotify. Basically all the information is correct but it doesn't allow to renew my subscrip...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Got a new Visa and thus my Premium went on a pause since the old one was cancelled. Now I got a new card which is working perfectly anywhere else - except Spotify. Basically all the info...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Já paguei o boleto do premium e ainda continua como free, quando vai mudar?

Ja paguei o boleto do premium e continua como free, quero usar e passar as músicas e não funciona! Já paguei por 3 meses

• Ja paguei o boleto do premium e continua como free, quero usar e passar as músicas e não funciona! Já paguei por 3 meses
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

assinatura

Estão chegando confirmações de pagamento, sendo que eu não sou Premium. Quando baixei o app novamente, não consegui ser mais Premium e continua vindo confirmações de pagamento. Já olhei minhas duas contas e está constando que sou Free, quero ser ress...

• Casual Listener
  • Estão chegando confirmações de pagamento, sendo que eu não sou Premium. Quando baixei o app novamente, não consegui ser mais Premium e continua vindo confirmações de pagamento. Já olhei minhas duas c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change my country

Hey,I need to change my country from Ireland to UK and also start paying from a different card. When I press update card details it gives me no option to change country.Thanks

• Hey, I need to change my country from Ireland to UK and also start paying from a different card. When I press update card details it gives me no option to change country. Thanks
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost username and password

i lost my username and password, and if i use a diffrent acount. my old premium user is at lot of number.I can't stop the premium and can not use it.

• i lost my username and password, and if i use a diffrent acount. my old premium user is at lot of number. I can't stop the premium and can not use it.
  • wartist
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade to Premium

Hello,I was using Spotify Premium for a long time, and the previous month I moved from my hometown to a different country. Few days ago I recieved a message that the online credit card I was using, couldn't be used anymore for Spotify. And now my pre...

• Hello, I was using Spotify Premium for a long time, and the previous month I moved from my hometown to a different country. Few days ago I recieved a message that the online credit card I was using,...
  • wartist
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Í want to be premium but i'm travelling

I want to buy a premium subscription (or a family one).. my account it's in Spain (maybe I downloaded Spotify there) but I live in Argentina.. I cannot change my country and the price is higher in Spain.. What can I do?

• I want to buy a premium subscription (or a family one).. my account it's in Spain  (maybe I downloaded Spotify there) but I live in Argentina.. I cannot change my country and the price is higher...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with billing

Hi guys, Yesterday I've tried to setup my account on the Spotify Premium (with student discount at 4,99$CAD). I have entered my credit card information into the secured form. But then I realised Spotiry Premium for student wasn't available in Quebec....

• Hi guys,   Yesterday I've tried to setup my account on the Spotify Premium (with student discount at 4,99$CAD).   I have entered my credit card information into the secured form. But th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Não consigo assinar o Premium.

Após colocar as informacoes sobre o cartao, aparece um aviso em vermelho dizendo que meu cartao nao stá num ''bom dia''... Alguem me ajuda? Realmente quero assinar o Premium...

• Após colocar as informacoes sobre o cartao, aparece um aviso em vermelho dizendo que meu cartao nao stá num ''bom dia''... Alguem me ajuda? Realmente quero assinar o Premium...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stopped premium had confirmation email and text but on the app it still shows that I am premium.

I have unsubscribed from the premium side of Spotify and I have had the confirmation email and text but on the app it says in the account area that I am on premium??

• I have unsubscribed from the premium side of Spotify and I have had the confirmation email and text but on the app it says in the account area that I am on premium??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card was charged without reconfirmation and still account was on free mode

my nephew chose the student discount, placed my credit card number but after asking for his UNiDAYS, he wasn't able to push through it. After a few seconds, got a notification thru my SMS that my card was charged. Upon checking with spotify account, ...

• my nephew chose the student discount, placed my credit card number but after asking for his UNiDAYS, he wasn't able to push through it. After a few seconds, got a notification thru my SMS that my car...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes