Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
From night to morning all my offline songs are gone. I´m a premium subscriber.
All the possible reasons stated by Spotify don’t apply:
• You've downloaded music to more than 3 devices – No Just one device
• You haven't been online with Spotify at least once in the last 30 days – Nop. Almost every I use Spotify online
• You've recently reinstalled the app (doing so automatically removes downloaded tracks from your device). - No
• Your Spotify app needs updating. Didnt get a notification
• Your SD card (if your device has one) has become compromised (dislodged, corrupted, etc.) . Nop, it´s working fine to everything else.
• The content's no longer available on Spotify. Nop, they are all there
• Tracks in some playlists, such as Discover Weekly and other Spotify-curated playlists are updated regularly, meaning tracks might be removed. Nop. All music deleted
The offline sons were downloaded in different dates.