Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Promocion Premium

Hola que tal, la promocion de fin de ano que hay de 3 meses por $99, aplica tambien con pago de tarjeta de prepago?

• Hola que tal, la promocion de fin de ano que hay de 3 meses por $99, aplica tambien  con pago de tarjeta de prepago?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment medthod for spotify premium

When I entered my mobile number it says that it needs and im waiting for the pin for like 2days and still no pin has been sent to my number how can it be fixed?

• When I entered my mobile number it says that it needs and im waiting for the pin for like 2days and still no pin has been sent to my number how can it be fixed?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution charged by two different subcription

i took the P9 for 3months subscription and when i was finished paying i checked my credit card account and i was charged of the P9 and ALSO A STUDENT DISCOUNT WHICH WAS 65 pesos that i didnt even bought

• i took the P9 for 3months subscription and when i was finished paying i checked my credit card account and i was charged of the P9 and ALSO A STUDENT DISCOUNT WHICH WAS 65 pesos that i didnt even bou...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelling an account

Im trying to access my account that i have on my phone but every password i try it says its not right and no can no longer access the account but i have preimum for this account so how can i cancel the membership and start a different account up?

• Im trying to access my account that i have on my phone but every password i try it says its not right and no can no longer access the account but i have preimum for this account so how can i cancel t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Want to pay premium with sim card

I want to pay with my sim, but the web said to enter the authentication code, which i don't recieve the text message. This is frustrating because my 1 month premium will be expired in 3 days. Help please

• I want to pay with my sim, but the web said to enter the authentication code, which i don't recieve the text message. This is frustrating because my 1 month premium will be expired in 3 days. Help pl...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Service

My free service has stopped working. I get an error message stating incorrect password. I have reset my password and to no avail I still get the error message stating wrong password. On few occasions the password seemed to work and I was able to logi...

• My free service has stopped working.  I get an error message stating incorrect password.  I have reset my password and to no avail I still get the error message stating wrong password. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Premium after Vodafone stopped my service

How can I cancel premium through Vodafone pay if my number can no longer be used and I've since switched network? Is it possible to do this without huge charges from Vodafone when I haven't been using their network?

• Casual Listener
  • How can I cancel premium through Vodafone pay if my number can no longer be used and I've since switched network? Is it possible to do this without huge charges from Vodafone when I haven't been usin...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Step by step in getting Spotify Premium through SMART Prepaid

Hi. Can someone help me how to avail the spotify premium through smart prepaid? Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Can someone help me how to avail the spotify premium through smart prepaid? Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance! 
  • kyudipotato
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to purchase 12 months gift card and will not take ANY credit card

I'm trying to purchase a 12 month sub for a gift and it will not take my visa or discover. I've called both of my cards to see if my cards are working and all is good. They also tell me that no attempt has been made by spotify to charge my cards. Are...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to purchase a 12 month sub for a gift and it will not take my visa or discover.  I've called both of my cards to see if my cards are working and all is good.  They also tell me t...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problems

I got a premium gift card and it only works on my iPad and not my iPhone. Can someone help me with this?

• I got a premium gift card and it only works on my iPad and not my iPhone. Can someone help me with this?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my premium account off of my PS4 to my iPhone?

I purchased spotify premium on my PS4, but I did not realize that the account is linked to the device and not my email. So now I have a premium account, but I can only listen to the premium acount at home. Anyone have this issue? If so, how did you s...

• I purchased spotify premium on my PS4, but I did not realize that the account is linked to the device and not my email. So now I have a premium account, but I can only listen to the premium acount at...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Having trouble updating payment method

I’m having trouble updating my payment method as when I go to subscription then follow instructions to change payment method there is a window blocking the payment to change.Rene Citko

• Visitor
  • I’m having trouble updating my payment method as when I go to subscription then follow instructions to change payment method there is a window blocking the payment to change. Rene Citko 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can share my Family Plan

To whom it concern. I could not share my family plan to my sons and wife. The accounts to be shared to followed accounts linked with these emails: I shared for more than 3 times at any time they recibed a refusal for them processes. We hace same add...

• To whom it concern. I could not share my family plan to my sons and wife. The accounts to be shared to followed accounts linked with these emails: <removed private content>   I s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect payment

I signed up for the 99¢ 3 month premium deal in December but instead of charging me 99¢ it charged me $9.99.

• I signed up for the 99¢ 3 month premium deal in December but instead of charging me 99¢ it charged me $9.99.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify account automatically switched to free

I had a Fido pulse plan which gave me a free subscription for 2 years. Tonight the app said I only have a free account. I logged out, deleted the app, and re-installed it again.Nothing worked. Help

• I had a Fido pulse plan which gave me a free subscription for 2 years. Tonight the app said I only have a free account. I logged out, deleted the app, and re-installed it again. Nothing worked. He...
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ayuda oferta 3 meses premium 0.99$

estimados por favor su ayuda con este problema, realice el pago por la oferta de 3 meses de cuenta premium solo pasaron 10 dias y ya no cuento con la cuenta premium

• Casual Listener
  • estimados por favor su ayuda con este problema, realice el pago por la oferta de 3 meses de cuenta premium solo pasaron 10 dias y ya no cuento con la cuenta premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium cancelled itself

Ive had spotify premium for the last couple of years and all of a sudden it turned to spotify free and deleted my profile picture. I have it set to autopay but i have no email stating that my account was not able to make a payment? Why did my premium...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive had spotify premium for the last couple of years and all of a sudden it turned to spotify free and deleted my profile picture. I have it set to autopay but i have no email stating that my account...
  • Felicity28
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for 3 months still no premium

Hello, I’m from turkey. I paid 0.99 for 3 months premium but there was no email sent to me. And my subscription is still Free. I don’t wanna be charged after 3 months for nothing. All the bestArtur

• Hello, I’m from turkey. I paid 0.99 for 3 months premium but there was no email sent to me. And my subscription is still Free. I don’t wanna be charged after 3 months for nothing.    All ...
  • MIGITMON
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes