Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I lost the link where I should enter my validation code for online banking

I lost the link where I should enter my validation code for online banking

Help. ASAP. I already made a payment of P129 through online banking transfer since I don't have a credit card to grt premium. I already got my referencr number and all, all I need to is to enter thr last 6 digits of my code money transfer however I lost the link where should I enter to validate it. Referencr number already changed when I refresh it on spotify. Please help me. Where do I need to go so I can enter the code. I don't want to do another transfer at it is a waste of money. Thanks.

3 Replies

I have the same problem 😞

Hey. I already find out how. I checked my email and they actually send me a confirmation number and link where should I validate it. I enter the last 7 digit of my ref # for my money transfer, though it didn't show me any verificatiom about validating it successfully as I tried it so many times. Then I check my spotify account and noticed that I am registered in premium again. So I'm not sure if it was successfully validated but I already got my premium back, well I guess that's how it it. System issue per se. So try to check your email too if they send you a link for that.

Same problem here. But I didn't received any email except the confirmation of my bank transfer. I don't know what to do. Still I'm not registered to Premium spotify.

Suggested posts