Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App says premium Suspended

Solved!

App says premium Suspended

The phone app and account pages report that the premium is suspended but payment has gone through in the bank. This happened after changing card information.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

In this specific case, we recommend reaching out directly to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your account and further assist you with this. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Further, account page has receipt info for the transactions. I have used the app after payment went through. App is asking to change payment information and doesn't let me use it. Card is valid still

I am experiencing this issue too. Same set of circumstances. I have narrowed it down and it appears to be an issue with the mobile app. I can access through the web portal and the desktop app. When I use Spotify on my Android Auto it also works which makes NO sense considering it uses the mobile app on the phone to function. Even stranger, if I start a song on my desktop and then use Spotify Connect to switch to my phone... the song plays fine... and yet the payment failed screen continues to display when I open up the app... Clearly there is a technical issue going on that needs to be acknowledged. There are many others experiencing similar issues in this forum.

Marked as solution

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

In this specific case, we recommend reaching out directly to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your account and further assist you with this. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I talked with the support bot available from the link you gave, explained the problem and account was unlocked imediately.

Anyone reading this, be aware that you app may report "Premium Cancelled" but so far, my premium sub is still in place and active. So, that must be a part of the process.

Edit: my premium is only active until the expected renew date. will deal with it accordingly when the time comes.

Thank you for the help

Suggested posts