Free/Premium

Country

Belarus

Device

Desktop PC, Chrome 84.0.4147

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to pay for the Premium and area with Pay Method isn't shown. I can see error in the console (please see screenshot attached)

2020-08-13_00-05-49.png
4 Replies

Hey there @ddigeolog,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

It's good to give it a try again in a private/incognito window in your preferred browser to avoid possible errors caused by cache and cookies. If that doesn't do the trick try using a different browser.

In case you still see no change after trying this, try subscribing on another device or under a different network connection. This way you can check if the issue could be device- or connection-related. 

Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout for your reply.  

Hey, Ivan. Not working on Chrome, Firefox and Edge browsers on WIndows 10 with Ethernet connection, also on LG V30+ with Android 9 on WiFi and 4G internet connections. I think I've covered a lot of cases so far and seems like it's just not working for Belarus country.

Got the same problem, can't pay for 3 days. I've tried at least 4 devices with different browsers and I think the problem is that the payment method doesn't work in Belarus. Can you fix it somehow?

Hey there, apologies for the delayed response, we just came across your replies.

As we haven’t seen any similar posts about this recently, could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with this?

If so, we'll see what we can suggest.

Cheers!

Suggested posts