Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bank Charges from Spotify.

Bank Charges from Spotify.

I can't remember I've subscribed to Spotify and didn't even know this application but I was surprised that my Dollar Bank Account reflects charges form spotify. I want this charging be stop and removed. Any one can help me to this issue?

3 Replies

Hey there @BBBOY, welcome to the community!

That's very odd. Let's try to see what is going on here 🙂 First, I'd recommend taking a look at this very helpful support site article that can help you locate your Spotify account. If you've had the Spotify app installed on your device you can also take a look at this guide to help you find your username. After that, you can request a password reset if you don't remember your password. After you gain access to your account, you can check here and cancel if necessary 🙂

If after all this you can't locate your Spotify account and have trouble, you can view here how to get in touch with a member of the Spotify staff so that they can take a look backstage for you.

Let me know how this goes 🙂
K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

I need a solution on how to resolve this issue. To avoid lengthy processing of closing ang reopening of my bank account, I need the help of Spotify to stop charging my Bank Account for which I didn't subscribed anything unto it. I didn't even know this site until I discovered thier charges against my bank account and how they had able to create charges on my bank account without my knowledge or can't even remember executed any subcriptions.

Thanks,

BBBOY

Hey again @BBBOY!

In this case, it'd be best to get In touch with a member of the Spotify staff so that they can take a look behind the scenes for you. 

You can drop them a line on social media (Twitter or Facebook) or by using the contact form. Make sure, if you use the latter, to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply!

Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if that helps 🙂

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts