Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Betaling mislukt

Betaling mislukt

Hi,

De automatische betaling is mislukt omdat ik niet voldoende saldo op mijn rekening had. Het is nu ongeveer een week geleden. Moet ik dit nu zelf overmaken of probeert Spotify de komende dagen het bedrag van mijn rekening af te schrijven? Hoelang zullen ze dit proberen? Raak ik nu ook mijn abonnement kwijt?

1 Reply

Hey @Zulaicha, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I hope you don't mind me replying in English. 

If your payment method doesn't have sufficient funds by your billing date - your Spotify Premium subscription isn't canceled immediately.

Spotify will attempt to charge your card a few times. If you don't update your payment method by then, or you still don't have sufficient funds - your account will revert to Spotify Free but you won't lose your saved music and podcasts and can upgrade again at anytime.

In your case - I'd recommend adding funds to your payment method and the next time Spotify attempts to charge your card (you'll get emails when Spotify attempts to charge your card), your Premium status will stay active. You can also update your payment method following the steps provided here > Update payment details or change payment method section. 

There is some more information about the payment methods you can use here.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts