Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Brought Premium and after 4 days I don't have it anymore

Brought Premium and after 4 days I don't have it anymore

As of 9/29/22 I had brought Spotify Premium 1 month plan for $10 and got my benefits and was charged and I was told that the next time I would be charged was 10/29/22, 4 days later Currently 10/2/22 I no longer have my Premium benefits and I've tried what is normally suggested to fix this issue. I've logged out and back into my account, Uninstalled and Reinstalled the app, Made sure that my username on my receipt checks out with my account, and have even checked my account status But for some reason after checking and it says that me account status is free and now the app is asking me to buy premium again/ I've never had problems with Spotify until now. I even have a  receipt of my purchase so I'm confused as to why my I'm not getting the benefits I paid for.

1 Reply

Hey @Tim4501,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

It's important to check your account page, the Receipts section in particular. There you'll find the date the payment was made and you can then compare it to the date your premium should expire. If you see any discrepancy there, you can contact our customer support team for further assistance in the investigation.

Here is the account page and here is how to contact our support team.  

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts